• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everybody.

Swows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
so, I'm not a DL or an AB, I'm just a caregiver. sometimes I wear, although 99/100 days I don't.
I've really not used too many forum sites which is weird considering the age that I grew up in an age where that was all we had most of the time. so yeah, I'm still finding my footing.
if you want to contact me then feel free to message me here or on fetlife under the same name.
you all seem very nice.

Last edited:

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Howdy! I’m Ichi, pleased to meet you! What are some of your interests? Any hobbies?

Playing video games is my number one! I also like the satisfaction that cooking gives me! Hope you have a nice time here 😁

Swows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I do enjoy video games, recently got into destiny 2 with some friends.
and I absolutely love cooking, I have the best pasta sauce recipe and I'm pretty good with other stuff, normally I can just wing it when it comes to food.
I skate too but it's only to get around, can't do any tricks or anything, it's not that kind of board. At least I look good when I'm doing it though.

Reactions: ichinyan

BabyLillytheprincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
That’s cool

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Swows said:
I do enjoy video games, recently got into destiny 2 with some friends.
and I absolutely love cooking, I have the best pasta sauce recipe and I'm pretty good with other stuff, normally I can just wing it when it comes to food.
I skate too but it's only to get around, can't do any tricks or anything, it's not that kind of board. At least I look good when I'm doing it though.
Skating is so cool! I have a board myself, but I’m kinda procrastinating on learning how to ride it 😅

I’m glad to hear that you like gaming as well! Do you prefer singleplayer or multiplayer games?

Swows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
ichinyan said:
Skating is so cool! I have a board myself, but I’m kinda procrastinating on learning how to ride it 😅

I’m glad to hear that you like gaming as well! Do you prefer singleplayer or multiplayer games?
I play multiplayer games mainly, I tend to get bored alone. I only really find myself playing with those I know irl though.

Reactions: ichinyan

BabyLillytheprincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I like skating as well….

Reactions: Swows and ichinyan

Swows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
BabyLillytheprincess said:
I like skating as well….
oh cool, what kind do you do? skateboard, longboard, BMX, what's your deal?

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello