• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everybody

Welcome. I was just thinking about that this morning. That we are so well hidden, we all grow up thinking we're alone. The world's governments have never had a better kept secret then this one. I personally grew up same as probably most of us, completely Frozen in the way of relationship and having no idea that there are others like me. In other words you are not alone 😂😂.

Hello. I was wondering if you could please answer a couple guestions for me if you could? I’m new to all this and would like to learn more. I’m just a little confused right now. And would like some help if at all possible.

bjAB said:
Hello again, I always seem to be addressing with an apology? Since the change in circumstances I don’t have the free time to chat on here as much as before. A real shame but at least some communication is better than none. My Baby J is struggling just as much as everyone else; missing the social contact. I suppose because I’m very new at ‘forum’ chat I’m still chatting primarily by mobile apps; texts and landline which is bridging the social gap for me. That’s not to say I’m one for frequenting bars, clubs etc...it’s having contact with BJ. I do however consider myself very lucky, a lovely home and a supportive husband. He has a very strong rubber and PVC fetish so there are some occasions the rubber and ABDL overlap. He also isn’t a very keen Sub so me caring for Baby J is far, far easier and more rewarding than playing with husband as a baby. I am pretty greedy though...I searched Fabswingers for a playmate for Baby J and I have succeeded! Obviously due to restrictions we have not met, however, I am in communications with a beautiful Sissy. She has soiled a nappy before yet needed that little encouragement to come out with it. So, with any luck I’ll have 2 abdl. Had I met my Baby 20+ years ago, I’m pretty sure I would have run a mile...for fear of recrimination? I was pretty straight laced and vanilla, yet experiencing thoughts that were inappropriate, perverse, wrong and socially unacceptable. That was my childhood right up to adult really. I honestly thought I was a bad child, girl, lady...I was different and that meant punishment or keep quiet and conform. Scary yet even now there are still so many stigmas out there. Apologies if this is boring anyone and/ or completely irrelevant. Felt good to say it all though😊. Wishing everyone a carefree afternoon and take care x
no im not in the UK I wish i was though....in Kentucky, USA. hope you and your family have remained safe during these troubling times :)

Ages since I was last here, that’s a shame however I’m optimistic you will find a carer. I’m well thanks as are family however I must admit both Baby J and I are struggling with separation. We text and speak on the phone however unable to express ourselves at home.

Silverdragon said:
Hello. I was wondering if you could please answer a couple guestions for me if you could? I’m new to all this and would like to learn more. I’m just a little confused right now. And would like some help if at all possible.
Of course...go ahead, if I haven’t missed the boat that is? Sorry I’ve been away for too long and I have realised that in here is a good place to be at this time of uncertainty and restrictions. I’m pretty new too🙃.

Back