• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everybody

bjAB

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi, I’m a bit lost for words...pretty unheard of really! I’m very new to forums so please be gentle and patient if I lose you - or myself - in here. I feel very proud to announce I have an adult baby who visits me, and my husband, regularly for playtime. We talk on the phone or text everyday so I would say our relationship is stable, trusting and respect yet blooming. We are all pretty new to this and finding the experience exciting yet a little daunting? I offer all the love and support I can however I want my baby to know he is not alone. Baby and I want to be able to talk freely with others, ask questions, learn, make new friends and acquaintances in a safe place. My baby does feel isolated so wants to be accepted. It be lovely to share our experiences with others. Hope this doesn‘t sound too boring or pathetic? My apologies if it does.

Reactions: Furrytum, GermanDL, NooNoo and 2 others
Hello bjAB and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

So that we may get to know you even better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Has you "Baby" joined ADISC?

Are you American or English?
If you don't mind me asking.

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Are you American or English?
If you don't mind me asking.
No at all, English...live in Gloucestershire. I met my Baby only a few weeks ago yet already we have such a bond, it’s fantastic. To be honest he found me.

egor said:
Hello bjAB and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

So that we may get to know you even better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Has you "Baby" joined ADISC?
Ah thanks, that’s nice to hear. I’m a mature, plus size, married lady, sadly step children only. Husband has met Baby J, in fact it was my him who suggested ADISC.
No, Baby J has not yet joined however I’m hoping he will. Since we met only a few weeks ago I’ve been hoping we could make new friends and acquaintances. I’ve a great feeling about joining this group. I believe Baby J has finally been set free, liberated, and is now able to enjoy all the excitement of realisation. We are able to talk about every little detail with such candidness and I find that so refreshing. My interests; I have dogs frogs, toads, Guinea pigs and an Albino hedgehog.

Hi and welcome to ADISC! I find your story fascinating, and there is something I'd like to ask. Did you or your husband have prior ABDL exposure or experience before Baby J came into you lives?

Hiya, bjAB! Welcome to one of the few places on Earth that doesn't have to practice "social distancing"...or use hand sanitizer. But you can squeeze all the Charmin ya want! Got an extra roll? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DippyDawg
Hi and welcome to the site. We're a friendly group so I think you'll enjoy it here. I too was wondering, how did you get into having an adult baby. I'm assuming this is something you enjoy?

bjAB said:
No at all, English...live in Gloucestershire. I met my Baby only a few weeks ago yet already we have such a bond, it’s fantastic. To be honest he found me.
- Thank you for answering.

DippyDawg said:
Hi and welcome to ADISC! I find your story fascinating, and there is something I'd like to ask. Did you or your husband have prior ABDL exposure or experience before Baby J came into you lives?
Well, I’ve always been naughty...flirty and sexually. I personally have a big thing about sucking nipples. It took me years to realise why i had this desperation to suck nipples; men and women, and I so wanted to be intimate with a woman. I clearly remember my sister,16 months younger, being fed, yet I was no longer allowed to feed; breast or bottle. I was desperate for cuddles and closeness and so I “mothered” my sister. My mother was very distant with me...no cuddles, kisses - just nothing. Experiencing sex then gave me the closeness I so longed for...to be held. Meeting my husband was liberating, he has a strong rubber and pvc fetish, also stemming from baby years wearing the good old terry nappy and plastic pants! I desperately wanted children, to nurture like I never had. However, he has children from first marriage. Finally, my Baby J, only the other day I asked him about perfume and smells he remembers...OMGoodness, he had a flashback. Him crawling around the floor, smelling Aunty’s smooth stockinged feet and the scent of her perfume. I feel so honoured to know Baby J, he found me and it’s been a liberating experience. He absolutely loves having his nipples sucked - BIG thing for me since husband doesn’t😆. So, in answer to your question I think that’s where I’m coming from. I’ve probably lost all but one of you now...if I’m lucky? Sorry, I did say I love to talk😂. Thank you everybody, so much, for welcoming me into your beautiful world. Baby J will be visiting us this evening and I’m so excited to show him this site, I have however sent a link but maybe he just needs me to hold his hand when meeting new friends?

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. We're a friendly group so I think you'll enjoy it here. I too was wondering, how did you get into having an adult baby. I'm assuming this is something you enjoy?
Husband and I joined a swing site, separately. Baby J saw something in my profile and messaged me. I was looking for something different although had you asked me that question 8 weeks ago I wouldn’t have been able to say exactly what? It’s really a case of I was lost and Baby J found me.

Reactions: DippyDawg
Thanks for answering my question and yeah, whatever makes you feel good.

bjAB said:
Hi, I’m a bit lost for words...pretty unheard of really! I’m very new to forums so please be gentle and patient if I lose you - or myself - in here. I feel very proud to announce I have an adult baby who visits me, and my husband, regularly for playtime. We talk on the phone or text everyday so I would say our relationship is stable, trusting and respect yet blooming. We are all pretty new to this and finding the experience exciting yet a little daunting? I offer all the love and support I can however I want my baby to know he is not alone. Baby and I want to be able to talk freely with others, ask questions, learn, make new friends and acquaintances in a safe place. My baby does feel isolated so wants to be accepted. It be lovely to share our experiences with others. Hope this doesn‘t sound too boring or pathetic? My apologies if it does.
Hello! Well, I can tell you this.

Your baby is not alone, and he is very lucky that he has a couple to take care of him and change his diapers and make him feel loved, that is something I would love to have :). Feel free to message me back and we can chat if you would like. I am brand new to this whole thing as well, and I go through the same fears that your baby does. I fear that I am the only one that enjoys wearing diapers and being a baby. It is refreshing knowing that I am not in fact, alone. I really hope to hear back from you!

Swayze

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Swayze said:
Your baby is not alone, and he is very lucky that he has a couple to take care of him and change his diapers and make him feel loved, that is something I would love to have :). Feel free to message me back and we can chat if you would like. I am brand new to this whole thing as well, and I go through the same fears that your baby does. I fear that I am the only one that enjoys wearing diapers and being a baby. It is refreshing knowing that I am not in fact, alone. I really hope to hear back from you!

Swayze
Hi, thank you so much and likewise it’s nice to chat with those experiencing same or similar. I have so much I want to ask, tell and share...not really sure where to start. Coming on this site was a huge step and looking back, I may have “exposed” a little too much about me? But, I am a very open and honest person, that might have been the initial appeal to Baby J? Since this Baby world is very new to me I’m learning so much about myself as well as my Baby. As a mature lady, these feelings have probably been suppressed for years and only now am I able to express myself more freely. I’m finding the 3 way relationship; husband, baby and myself, working extremely well...overlapping with such ease. My only want is for my husband to feel as much love as I do. I think, I have a few ideas to gently influence my husband, so all parties might be to be satisfied.
I would love to chat more, if you like? I do have a question to all babies...is it solely mental, or physical too, that prevents a Baby Boy to pee lying down? Any tips or suggestions, to help Baby J wet his nappy, would be gratefully appreciated. In the past both my husband and I have experienced pant/nappy wetting and it was a mental hurdle but much easier to do standing up than sitting or lying down. Toodle pip

bjAB said:
I do have a question to all babies...is it solely mental, or physical too, that prevents a Baby Boy to pee lying down? Any tips or suggestions, to help Baby J wet his nappy, would be gratefully appreciated. In the past both my husband and I have experienced pant/nappy wetting and it was a mental hurdle but much easier to do standing up than sitting or lying down.
Potty training is very powerful conditioning, and it takes a good deal of mental effort to wet while lying down. You'll meet several members here who manage to wet every night, but many of us cannot; childhood programming is just too powerful. On those few occasions when I was being cared for and my babysitter expected to put me down for a nap and then come back to change a wet diaper, I had to sit up in the crib or get out of bed to wet. I can wet without really thinking about it when I'm playing, walking around, or even out and about, but wetting while on my back is always a challenge. Welcome and best wishes!

bjAB said:
Hi, thank you so much and likewise it’s nice to chat with those experiencing same or similar. I have so much I want to ask, tell and share...not really sure where to start. Coming on this site was a huge step and looking back, I may have “exposed” a little too much about me? But, I am a very open and honest person, that might have been the initial appeal to Baby J? Since this Baby world is very new to me I’m learning so much about myself as well as my Baby. As a mature lady, these feelings have probably been suppressed for years and only now am I able to express myself more freely. I’m finding the 3 way relationship; husband, baby and myself, working extremely well...overlapping with such ease. My only want is for my husband to feel as much love as I do. I think, I have a few ideas to gently influence my husband, so all parties might be to be satisfied.
I would love to chat more, if you like? I do have a question to all babies...is it solely mental, or physical too, that prevents a Baby Boy to pee lying down? Any tips or suggestions, to help Baby J wet his nappy, would be gratefully appreciated. In the past both my husband and I have experienced pant/nappy wetting and it was a mental hurdle but much easier to do standing up than sitting or lying down. Toodle pip
Yes, it is very hard to wet while on my back. Can I ask you a question? This baby that you and your husband care for is it solely role play and you are the mom and he is the baby? How often do you and your husband care for the baby? And lastly do you play baby sometimes too and the baby then plays mommy/daddy? So many questions because I'm so interested in having that for myself one day.

Hey, so sorry for delay in replying, home circumstances changed and so now I have my father living with us for duration of restriction.
before the self isolation and conditions we were meeting every week, here at my house. Now, it’s over the phone or by text. We miss each other terribly. At the moment it’s me looking after him, however we are hoping to incorporate my husband and possibly another baby for playtime. Are you in the UK?

Hello,
its amazing that there are people like you, that are able to share this with others.
Belief me when i say:
Society may not fully understand you and your little, but everyone has his secret Fetish and
the only difference is that you two are able to accept it and live your life to the fullest.
I really love people like you. It gives me hope to one day find a girl/woman that will
also be able not just to accept me, but to share my lifestyle with me and loves to be a Carer.
I Hope you and your Baby have a great time in this Forum and we grow to be a Family by time :)

Hello again, I always seem to be addressing with an apology? Since the change in circumstances I don’t have the free time to chat on here as much as before. A real shame but at least some communication is better than none. My Baby J is struggling just as much as everyone else; missing the social contact. I suppose because I’m very new at ‘forum’ chat I’m still chatting primarily by mobile apps; texts and landline which is bridging the social gap for me. That’s not to say I’m one for frequenting bars, clubs etc...it’s having contact with BJ. I do however consider myself very lucky, a lovely home and a supportive husband. He has a very strong rubber and PVC fetish so there are some occasions the rubber and ABDL overlap. He also isn’t a very keen Sub so me caring for Baby J is far, far easier and more rewarding than playing with husband as a baby. I am pretty greedy though...I searched Fabswingers for a playmate for Baby J and I have succeeded! Obviously due to restrictions we have not met, however, I am in communications with a beautiful Sissy. She has soiled a nappy before yet needed that little encouragement to come out with it. So, with any luck I’ll have 2 abdl. Had I met my Baby 20+ years ago, I’m pretty sure I would have run a mile...for fear of recrimination? I was pretty straight laced and vanilla, yet experiencing thoughts that were inappropriate, perverse, wrong and socially unacceptable. That was my childhood right up to adult really. I honestly thought I was a bad child, girl, lady...I was different and that meant punishment or keep quiet and conform. Scary yet even now there are still so many stigmas out there. Apologies if this is boring anyone and/ or completely irrelevant. Felt good to say it all though😊. Wishing everyone a carefree afternoon and take care x

Back