• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi, before anything i want to apologize because i'm a bit drunk and english is my third language, but i'm going to try my best. :)

It's been a couple of years since i've been lurking this ab/dl forums, i always been afraid of joining this forums, probably because i'm always scared of new things but i'm trying my best to change that.

I'm a guy from Spain that wants to meet new friends, i'm a DL with a bit of AB and i'm a furry too... so i think i'm a littlefur.

I don't know how to describe myself so i think you're going to have to discover it for yourselves. I love football/soccer, wrestling, climbing and basically almost every sport that exists, music is also an important part of my life (i mostly listen to metal but i like a lot of other genres), and last but not least i'm a fan of videogames.

I'm here because i had a very very shitty 2015/16 and right now i'm feeling very lonely and i just want somebody to talk about anything without having to worry.

Hello wesi and welcome to the group.

Very good us of the introduction template.

Egor

Hello Wesi welcome to ADISC

Hi and welcome. I'm sorry you've had a bad year. I hope this one will be a little better. I'm a professional musician, trained as a classical organist and pianist, but I also played in a very good rock/cover band for 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back