Hello! *Doesn't know how to do an introduction thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I joined right before TBDL.org went down, so here we go again :)

I'm Izzy, and I'm an AB. Anyway, I'm originally from South Texas, but moved to New Haven to go to Yale University, where I'm a Religious Studies and History major. (Yes, I'm a nerd. And Proud)

I've been a *B for many years, and it's been an interesting journey. Finding out you like guys and diapers at the same time of your life brings forth some controversy.

I love sports and I'm a Sports Addict. I'm also into anime and video games, and basically, anything an overgrown twelve year old would like.

I'm glad to be back (the school year sometimes prevents me from taking time to do things like introductions/registrations/etc)

I'm here to help anybody with anything academic or life experience like (though I'm probably better at the academic) and just willing to talk to people. I feel like I have pretty good grasp of my ABness and how it relates to life.

Laters :)

Izzy
(PS. I'm a babyfur )

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
welcome to adisc Izzy! *gives you a warm friendly hug*

F

FullMetal

Hey dude, I love the name, from Digimon eh? That show was awesome back in the day. And the "Doesn't know how to do an introduction thread" statement that you placed in your title does not show, this is an awesome intro, most newbies are too shy, so thank you.

And Yale, eh? Wow, you must be one smart guy, want to help me with my Honors Physics :) (J/K I don't care enough!) It will be nice to have you around though, I hope you post tons and add in your input to anything you can. We are also here to help if you need, many people here have 'controversy' over their sexualities and what not, so don't ever think your alone in this, we are all here to help.

Nice to meet you,
FullMetal

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I seem to remember your name just before the abrupt end of TBDL. If I didn't get a chance to welcome you then, looks like I have a second chance. Welcome, and Welcome Back!:smile:

~Pramrider

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey, and welcome back to the forum. I vaguely remember having an Ivy League Baby on the forum before, so that must have been you.

And since you offered to "help anybody with anything academic", would you mind finishing my PhD thesis for me? :biggrin:

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow! Yale, that is pretty sweet! Also very nice introduction!
Also like FullMetal stated, feel free to ask us for any support or advice if you need to, and feel free to post as much as you would like. So I hope to get to know you some more!
Anyways welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Last edited:

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Hey, and welcome back to the forum. I vaguely remember having an Ivy League Baby on the forum before, so that must have been you.

And since you offered to "help anybody with anything academic", would you mind finishing my PhD thesis for me? :biggrin:

Peachy
Umm...What's the subject field :) ^^ LOL. Joking. You're PhD student = you know much more stuff than I do :)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Umm...What's the subject field :) ^^ LOL. Joking. You're PhD student = you know much more stuff than I do :)
Finance, and it's less about knowledge then playing with formulas and such things. It gets boring at times.

Peachy

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
:hug: Welcome back Izzy always good to have new people and i would just like to say I think your avi is very cute. :)

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
well.....hello? i just dont want to say the exact same words as everyone else.... so let me think.....

oh how long you been a babyfur?

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*frantic* oh! I remember you! welcome back :D
I dunno if you got the chance to settle in a bit before TBDL decided to screw us over, but if you did you'll already know how awesome the forums are :p Hope you have a grand time here ^.^

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
wow comparative religion, eh? that's what i studied at university too! so how 'bout that mircea eliade, huh?

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
*shakes hand vigorously. welcomewelcomewelcomewelcomewelcomewelcomewelcome. whew.. glad to see another good soul has joined our ranks.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
hey, you found your way back! wow, i remember talking to you a lot on flashchat. Tabbycat and i loved talking to you. so how has yale been? are you almost on summer vacation?

Status
Not open for further replies.