• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hello, DL in CO here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsiongi

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just joined this forum and I guess I need to introduce myself. I'm a 42 yo DL living in Colorado. This is how I got my diaper fetish: I can remember being a toddler and using my diaper and how good the feeling of relief was, and how interesting the sensation of peeing and pooping was. I also remember having the thick cloth diapers under plastic pants being so comforting. When my mom potty trained me at 3 yo I went along with it because it obviosuly pleased her. But, I missed the attention I got from diaper changes, and the convenience of going to the bathroom wearever I happened to be. When my younger siblings were born, I began to get pretty jealose of their diapers. My mom stated using disposables on them, and I used to lay in bed imagining how big those diapers would have to be to fit me. When I was 11, I stole one of my little sisters diapers while I was alone in the house. It didn't fit, but I put it in my underwear. From then on I was hooked, and when I moved out I bought the first depends and attends that were being sold in drug stores then. They were terrrible in comparison to modern adult diapers, but I was in heaven! Today I like both disp. and cloth and I really like molicares and abena, but I usually have to settle for the walgreens(prevail diapers without the inner leak barriers). I haven't met another diaper wearer yet because I'm too freaking shy, but I hope to change that soon.
Mark

my avatar sucks I know, I could't find one small enough right away.

no criticism of the site was meant!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Welcome to the forums, tsiongi!:smile: Lots of DLs here to converse with. Thanks for the introduction telling a bit about yourself. There's a few of us 40 to 50 year olds here, though I'm not a DL myself. Post around so everyone can get to know you.

~Pramrider

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
Babyfur, Little
Welcome. Although you are older then me, I am older than the average here, so it's nice to meet other folks "our age" :rolleyes:. Wow, so you really can remember being a toddler? Good for you, wish I could. My favorites, at the moment, are Abena X-Plus, and Tranquility ATNs. Anyway, stick around and talk to us.

:hug: MyWorld

Status
Not open for further replies.