• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello diaperslovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinebaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Me name Katarzyna and I'm diaperlover.
I am 31 years
very glad that I could join on a forum of a DL ABDL I finally found a busy place where you finally accept that I like to wear diapers for pleasure.

welcome hun....look forward to hearing more about you and seeing your posts...hugs xxx

Sorry I qouted replay and lost everything

Hello and welcome to ADISC where you can find AB/DL or both ABDL you can also find BF or DF. They are even some IC.

I am a BF but because I like to be more of a adult I like to class myself as a adult cub AC I also like MLP so I am a adult foil as well AF. I am both ABDL. I may not have my own diapers but that is not going to stop me from been a ABDL.

Your not the only one that
like to wear diapers for pleasure.
I wear sheets and towels. It is also good to wear anything that feels like a diaper if you do not have access to nappies/diapers. Even if you can not use it like a real diaper. I may have to try more of that.
[Maybe one day I will get some real diapers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back