Hello and Sorry I'm Late

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sorry I'm a bit late in posting an intro. but here goes. I've been a tb/ab/dl for as long as I can remember. maybe because I started life in an adoption orphanage and you can imagine how well that toilet training went. Anyway, I found the site on Deeker Adult links during a discovery crises and here I am. I am a degreed musician, play in a cover band on weekends, have a day job and another job, also in music. I stay busy, so my participation may be erratic. playing music is my biggest interest, and the band is very successful. We've played for over 20,000 people at a single gig. I'm also into computer technology, and enjoy Xbox. Though I have only been on this site for three weeks, it has really become somewhat of a home, and provided a lot of support at a time in my life when I needed it. I have really enjoyed the contributors, and am very impressed with the maturity of the responses, as well as the humor. It's nice to know you're not alone.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope you continue to enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post whenever you would like, and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thanks Eclipse. I really enjoy the site. It's great to be here.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Why are you late?

*write a detention note*
Oh and no diapers for you ethier. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.