• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello and Happy New Year! :)

TimeWillTell

Nerdy Cloth DL
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Longtime lurker, I'm just an introvert engineer 🤓 who enjoys gaming (sims and strategy mainly, also tabletop games).

What brought me here in the first place is diapers (obviously), mainly enjoy wearing / DL but not too much on the AB side. 🧷 I wear cloth diapers occasionally.

I'm quite techy and enjoy hardware and nerdy talk on those topics, and I'm also a longtime minecraft player (any building games really, started with duplos then legos got me through my teens!). I also enjoy the survival aspect of video-games, 🏕️ but honestly nothing beats real-life building games ^,^

I'm mainly here to browse your stories and get support through reading your experiences - ngl cloth diapers are more complicated than I thought! 😝

Cheers All and have a wonderful 2023!

Reactions: LaLoneDigi

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: TimeWillTell

Weewilly

Scottish, introvert and incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Carer
TimeWillTell said:
Hello,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Longtime lurker, I'm just an introvert engineer 🤓 who enjoys gaming (sims and strategy mainly, also tabletop games).

What brought me here in the first place is diapers (obviously), mainly enjoy wearing / DL but not too much on the AB side. 🧷 I wear cloth diapers occasionally.

I'm quite techy and enjoy hardware and nerdy talk on those topics, and I'm also a longtime minecraft player (any building games really, started with duplos then legos got me through my teens!). I also enjoy the survival aspect of video-games, 🏕️ but honestly nothing beats real-life building games ^,^

I'm mainly here to browse your stories and get support through reading your experiences - ngl cloth diapers are more complicated than I thought! 😝

Hi, Happy New Year. Introvert here too.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome from SW UK.

Nice intro, bit of a geek/nerd myself too.
Never got into the sims much but love a bit of strategy and huge minecraft fan from way back in the beta days. Also love a bit of table top and considering trying to get a D&D game set up at work (Most of the staff would probably not be interested at first, but managements been looking at ways to improve team building and morale and I think a short D&D campaign might do the job especially if we can get a few beers or bottles of wine out of them for it).

Cloth diapers are not that complicated just more work, prefer them myself.

hope you have a great time here.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

sjinnewengland

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome from a fellow engineer :)

• Love

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
H
TimeWillTell said:
Hello,

Hello and welcome