Not open for further replies.

Thuggies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone!

I recently found this site, and thought it would be nice to talk to others with this interest, and maybe make some new friends!

A little bit about myself: I like video games and watching TV. I'm a huge fan of rap music, and I also like to read and be outdoors. I'm kind of shy, but I'm really friendly to most people.

I'm really bad at introductions, so I think I'll break it off here. I look forward to talking and getting to know everyone!:D

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hi thuggies and it's nice to meet you( as much as any can meet through computers) so what books are you interested in.

Thuggies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey Tai, it's nice to meet you too! I like your quote, where is it from?
Books-wise, I'm really into a lot of fantasy novels. I find that I can really get into the stories of gold and dragons, elves and dwarves and humans all trying to co-exist in one realm. I love The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, as well as anything written by R.A. Salvatore. Do you have a favorite genre or author?

BabyfurBlaze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
*Crinkle wags* Hewo Thuggies welcome to ADISC I am Blaze its nice to meet you!! ^=^ I also love Video games by the way. I love playing on my Xbox One a lot :D What games do you play and what do you play your video games on console or PC? Oh and welcome to the site again I hope you have a spectacular time on this site!!! ^Δ^

Thuggies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Thank you Blaze! I have a playstation 3, on which I love to play any of the Assassins Creed games, other than that, I really like the Midnight Club series, as well as Skyrim. I'll pretty much play through any game once, I'm not picky. Except sports games, I'm really not a fan lol. What are some or your favorite games?

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hey Tai, it's nice to meet you too! I like your quote, where is it from?
Books-wise, I'm really into a lot of fantasy novels. I find that I can really get into the stories of gold and dragons, elves and dwarves and humans all trying to co-exist in one realm. I love The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, as well as anything written by R.A. Salvatore. Do you have a favorite genre or author?

Thanks and I wrote it myself . I like to write a lot. I guess I'm with you when I say I'm a huge phantasy geek my best friend kinda got me into eastern and Celtic folklore, needless to say I love studying that type of stuff.as for what i love to read I'm a huge fan of anything that can get you interested in a particular subject.like j.m barrie he created a world in a story that i still enjoy reading to this day.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi :3! I'm outdoorsy too! Do you like hiking or some other stuff like camping or fishing or cycling or or or...???? There's so much fun stuff outside >_<!

LstNwf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Thuggies said:
I have a playstation 3, on which I love to play any of the Assassins Creed games, other than that, I really like the Midnight Club series

Welcome aboard! I hope youll jump onto some discussions; theres a great group here.

Wow the midnight club series. I haven't played any of those in ages. I've been meaning to check out the new need for speed, but I currently have a few games on backlog ATM.

Thuggies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi :3! I'm outdoorsy too! Do you like hiking or some other stuff like camping or fishing or cycling or or or...???? There's so much fun stuff outside >_<!

I like camping and hiking, and sometimes cycling if the weather's right for it. Not much on fishing, though.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Camping and hiking are the best x)! Though I do cycle trough all sort of weather, even ice won't stop me..!

errr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi Thuggies and welcome :)

You said that you like reading, what kind of books do you prefer to read?

Thuggies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi, and Thank you! I like almost anything really, but I mostly enjoy fantasy/sci-fi. Or maybe a biography if I'm in the right mood.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome aboard! I hope youll jump onto some discussions; theres a great group here.

Wow the midnight club series. I haven't played any of those in ages. I've been meaning to check out the new need for speed, but I currently have a few games on backlog ATM.

I'd definitely suggest trying it out again. I'm not sure how it compares to NFS, because I gave up on that series after Pro Street. The vehicle customization is much more in-depth, and that's half the fun of racing games in my opinion lol.

BabyfurBlaze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Thank you Blaze! I have a playstation 3, on which I love to play any of the Assassins Creed games, other than that, I really like the Midnight Club series, as well as Skyrim. I'll pretty much play through any game once, I'm not picky. Except sports games, I'm really not a fan lol. What are some or your favorite games?

Ohhh a PlayStation 3. That's awesome I wished I had a ps3 or ps4 a couple of my friends play on them X3 .......oh I like all those games and I love Skyrim. I got Elder scrolls online and it is so much fun!! I am not a fan of sport games either I like shooters,RPG, and MMO games. My favorite games by the way are all the Halo games,Mass effect and Minecraft!!! I love playing all those games alot ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.