• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

mildevawt

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everybody,

I joined adisc.org because I am interested in diapers and wanted to get to know more about the community.
I currently go to college and I like playing basketball, going longboarding or lifting in my spare time.
I just thought I'd say hi to everybody here and hope you all are having an awesome day!

MokatheGroundhog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Hey everybody,

I joined adisc.org because I am interested in diapers and wanted to get to know more about the community.
I currently go to college and I like playing basketball, going longboarding or lifting in my spare time.
I just thought I'd say hi to everybody here and hope you all are having an awesome day!

Hello there mildevawt! Welcome to adisc.org. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi...and so you long board! I grew up around Seaside Heights, N. J. and I had a lot of friends who surfed. I just body surfed but I had a convertible which carried boards very nicely when the top was down.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Welcome! I may return to college someday. Good night

Status
Not open for further replies.