• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly86

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello All,

I am Dragonfly86, I am new here. Just Wanted to say Hi. *Waves*:smile1:

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey there dragonfly. Welcome I like dragonflies they have a nice rich symbolism I noticed from your profile that you're an artist. What medium do you work in or style do create?

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Heyla, Dragonfly.
Are you more into watching or performing in theater?

Butterscotch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
hi dragonfly! =) i'm new too, sort of. it would be like totally rad if you would tell us a bit more about yourself. what's your favorite color? what tv shows do you like? what's the best sammich in your opinion?
heehee XD

Dragonfly86

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello again. Ozbub, I work with all Medium's but Computer art. It's just not fun. I cannot dive in or get "Dirty" so to speak. But I do all sort's of art. Traemo, I like to watch theater as well as Preform in the production. It's been a couple year's since I have done anything. Butterscotch, Favorite colour All Lolz. Show's upon the Teli varies. I would rather read a book then watch the tube all day. Sammich, I pretty much like all. Don't really have a favorite.

About me. I am 27, nearing 28. I have been in the "Lifestyle" for a while. I have my on "Little" that is a playmate of mine. I love to read all sorts of book's. I am big in the art world. It is my escape from the chaos of the real world. I also enjoy being in & watching Theater. Umm. What else would you like to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.