• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

AB Little north of Toronto to Barrie?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie4son

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Well I am back after a short abscense.
I would like to reintroduce myself again.
I am a DL, Caregiver, looking for an AB. I have just worked to hard my whole life. Never any time to give myself the freedom of happiness.
Now retired at my goal age for retirement. Thank the Stars.
I am very interested in Travel, Mechanical stuff and fixing things as a hobby along with wood working, trains planes and automiles. Remember that movie?
I will be traveling a lot this year out of my home base near Keswick, Ontario, but don't hesitate to mail me.
I have been a member here before and have chatted to some very lovely people here about so many subjects that profoundly influenced my life.
So I am back again to remeet my friends and aquaintences. Please forgive me if I don't have you down as friends on my list, but please do send friend invites if you recognise my name. Been away too long and really glad I am back. Love you all and hope everyone is well and happy!

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Newbie4son and welcome back to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.