Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyhelper

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Hi!
My name is Matt. I have had an interest in diapers all of my life, but didn't really discover it till I was in my teens. At about the age of 16 when I started driving is when I regularly had adult size diapers around, and of course had to keep them hidden from my parents. They inevitably found them, and confronted me about them, and I initially tried to explain it to them, but it didn't work. Eventually, I no longer concerned myself with what they thought of my diaper habits, and wore whenever I wanted. Now I have my own place and can wear whenever, but work of course gets in the way. I like to meet new people, especially new diaper people!

I am mostly DL with limited interest in the AB side of things. I am also very interested in Incontinence, but I am not incontinent, nor do I want to be (although it would be cool to be able to be on a temporary basis). I am most interested in diapers in a medical context (in hospital, at the doctor's, etc).

Orientation: Gay
Fav Diaper: First Quality classic with Tranquility Contours liner and Depend Boost liner

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well hello! Continue to post here, because if you dont for a week, then you will drop to a lurker status! That's not fun...

Have fun on the forums!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome i feel you on non accepting family a lot of us are not accepted by our families.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.