Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hello all, I'm Countdown. I have the age regression fetish, which basically means I wanna be young again (around toddler age). I've been surfing this site for at least a year, always wondering if I was a TB/DL. I related to some of the things you guys talked about, but not all. Ummm... I don't really have much of a life, I'm on the computer a lot :p and I'm a die-hard Philadelphia Eagles fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome Maverick, I hope you have a good time here. As for the not having a life because of the computer, well that's just part of being a teen. :p You say your an Eagles fan we should get to know eachother and talk about football.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Thanks for the welcomes. ^_^

And yeah, we should get to know each other, Kenshin. What football team are you a fan of?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Thanks for the welcomes. ^_^

And yeah, we should get to know each other, Kenshin. What football team are you a fan of?
-Tampa Bay Buccaneers
-Green Bay Packers
-Pittsburgh Steelers

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hello there! Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like, and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm also new to this site.LOL!!!!!! Glad you joined. Your always WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community. We're mostly easy to get along with, but you know that since you've been watching us for a year. Now jump in and let us get to know you too.

Anyway, welcome, again, from an almost-neighbor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.