• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuddyAlaskanZJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello all, apparently I am supposed to introduce myself to yall. My name is Josh, I live in Anchorage, Alaska, have been into diapers since like age 7ish? If not earlier. Wear diapers as much as I can, am becoming more and more involved in it all, enjoy pacifiers, and oral fixations with my wife, and have been fantasizing about getting my diaper changed since I was 7 I believe. Anyway other then that, I'm 27, and enjoy wetting my diapers when I can.

Currently I'm also in the process of trying to get my wife involved a little bit, including changing me probably and some other things. If you have any other questions just message me :) I think this will be my new favorite home away from home :)

Olivia

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Hi welcome to ADISC enjoy the time here.

Any hobbies not related to ab/dl?

MuddyAlaskanZJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
eh I like going to the shooting range with my 9mm, spending time with my 2.5 year old son, watching movies, occasionally reading, enjoy 4wheel drives, toyota Tacoma's :), uh playing my PSP, doing puzzles sometimes, and gotta love my PS2 and Guitar Hero

MuddyAlaskanZJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't actually personally own one, I drive my dad's 2wd tacoma extended cab, 4cyclinder. I love it but I want one that is 4WD, Stick Shift, and maybe the 6 cylinder. The older 4 cylinder models are under powered. Well my mom had a 1994 Toyota Forerunner and it was under powered ugghh.

I drive a 1990 Mazda 626 or my wife's 1990 Nissan Stanza.

MuddyAlaskanZJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I LOVE moose and Bear's Tooth! I definitely take it you have been to Anchorage. Its just too bad there aren't any DL's or anything related in Anchorage that I know of :(

Gizmoman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
eh I like going to the shooting range with my 9mm, spending time with my 2.5 year old son, watching movies, occasionally reading, enjoy 4wheel drives, toyota Tacoma's :), uh playing my PSP, doing puzzles sometimes, and gotta love my PS2 and Guitar Hero

Dude you rule! My wife and I love shooting at the range. What kind of nine you got? I bought my wife a .380 almost a year ago and have added a .25acp for fun. Oh and GH is my addiction so wow small world I guess.

Coyote0024

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hey, welcome MuddyAlaskanZJ. I laugth when you guys say the Toyota Forerunner is underpowered. You almost get shot for driving that a car like that in the UK! I do agree with you though. You need a big engine to go off road. My landrover only has a 2.5L turbo and thats a big engine here. Not big enough for me though :) Oh how I wish fuel was cheaper......

Pawlf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
It's nice to see another Alaskan resident on here!

pullupsboy89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The Tacoma I am lookin at is the 4 door prerunner, 4.0L V6. I have been test driving them, they dont seem underpowered.

And as to the other sort of "power" you Alaskans are talking about...its all about the Colt .45....

Status
Not open for further replies.