• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all

dinomonsterrawr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Long time lurker of the community. Thought I'd register if for no other reason than to not be view limited when I am reading a thread.

I get very protective of my ABDL side and while I hope to engage when and where I am comfortable, I am just coming off a cycle of having vanished from the other communities I was participating in for over a year.

I think I'll probably catch some of you around from time to time! Hope to have some fun and chat with people who are into the same things I am

Reactions: richieboy, LaLoneDigi and Edgewater
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Interested /started in diapers?

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to this great place called ADISC! A wonderful place as near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

dinomonsterrawr said:
Long time lurker of the community. Thought I'd register if for no other reason than to not be view limited when I am reading a thread.

I get very protective of my ABDL side and while I hope to engage when and where I am comfortable, I am just coming off a cycle of having vanished from the other communities I was participating in for over a year.

I think I'll probably catch some of you around from time to time! Hope to have some fun and chat with people who are into the same things I am
Hello and welcome

Welcome!

dinomonsterrawr said:

Welcome have fun!

Welcome. Better to be in diapers than out!

Back