• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all

Brat2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Just joined the site today and though i would say hello.

hope to make friends and learn new things and get some good advice from the site.

Reactions: Edgewater
Brat2023 said:

hope to make friends and learn new things and get some good advice from the site.
Hello and welcome

Welcome to the forum

Hello and welcome, you have come to the right place. A lot of us have come here for the same reason.
Relax and enjoy

Welcome to the best forum on the web glad to have you here and look forward to your posts in the future.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. We're a friendly community and I'm certainly more than happy to chat, give advice and share experiences 😊

Like you I'm also in the UK as are many others on here. There's more of us than you might think! 😁

Reactions: Edgewater and Brat2023
Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC, a place that near everyone wears diapers.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Abdlbaby1983
Brat2023 said:

Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

SparkyDog said:
Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
It goes back to being in care as a child and not having a mum and dad.

Back