• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all!

NastyDiaper709

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello! I'm NastyDiaper, at least that's my username. I just use this on all abdl websites. I live in Newfoundland, Canada. Would like to meet dl people but ngl i kinda like this to just be a me thing
I joined this forum to join the community and as well as to gather advice and get support from others. I'm just a dl. The whole ab thing just isn't my vibe
Some of my interests are gaming, biking, cars, and many other things.
I'm only working a part-time job right now at a grocery store as a stock clerk, Still currently in high school, going to college within the next year about to be an automotive mechanic.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Hi and welcome to the site. Way back when I was in my young 20s, I had a couple of cars I raced on the 1/4 mile track.

Can you go to college to become an auto mechanic or will your major be in another field. My major was an organ performance major at an east coast music conservatory in the U. S.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Way back when I was in my young 20s, I had a couple of cars I raced on the 1/4 mile track.

Can you go to college to become an auto mechanic or will your major be in another field. My major was an organ performance major at an east coast music conservatory in the U. S.
My goal right now is to get a red seal for an auto mechanic. I should be able to get hired at a garage shortly after that. Working on cars is like a dream to me. Who knows maybe one day I"ll own my own shop. Also, do you remember what cars you raced? just by curiosity

Hello and welcome.

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Hello and welcome! 😊

Hello from ireland 🇮🇪

Hey another Newfie, not many of us on here! Greetings from The Rock :)

Reactions: Kittyinpink
LilPaddedBunny said:
I read a book called 'the shipping news'
And I sort of fell in love with newfoundland..
I pronounced NFL all wrong , until a Canadian friend corrected me !! 🤣..
I can't handle the cold anymore.. I feel for that Jamaican Bob sleigh team in cool runnings...
I used to be able to go shopping in a T shirt 👕... now I need a full setup..
Wooly hat , gloves , onesie, thermal socks , lil Bella diaper, vest , cute jumper, jeggings...

Kittyinpink said:
I read a book called 'the shipping news'
And I sort of fell in love with newfoundland..
I pronounced NFL all wrong , until a Canadian friend corrected me !! 🤣..
I can't handle the cold anymore.. I feel for that Jamaican Bob sleigh team in cool runnings...
I used to be able to go shopping in a T shirt 👕... now I need a full setup..
Wooly hat , gloves , onesie, thermal socks , lil Bella diaper, vest , cute jumper, jeggings...
Most people (mainlanders lol) put emphasis on the "new" or "found" like NEWfinlund or newFOUNDland. We put emphasis on the "land" and say it fast like "newfinLAND". I don't mind the cold, I don't even like long sleeve shirts. I hate when it gets too warm. Over 25 C is too hot for me!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
LilPaddedBunny said:
Most people (mainlanders lol) put emphasis on the "new" or "found" like NEWfinlund or newFOUNDland. We put emphasis on the "land" and say it fast like "newfinLAND". I don't mind the cold, I don't even like long sleeve shirts. I hate when it gets too warm. Over 25 C is too hot for me!
I pronounced newfoundland as I read it ..
NEW , FOUND, LAND . 🤣🙃..
I was correctly told off !
Gosh ! 25 C is a plesent warm day , just about warm enough to invite my friends for a bbq 😋.. I don't like getting out of bed, anything under 15 C .. 🥶🥶🥶

Reactions: NastyDiaper709 and warmfeeling
LilPaddedBunny said:
Heyyo, honestly never expected to meet someone who's abdl in our province

Hello from ontario

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow Canadian DL! Ontario here 👋

HELLO
A Very Warm Welcome to ya !!

NastyDiaper709 said:
Heyyo, honestly never expected to meet someone who's abdl in our province
Yeah same here. Makes me feel better knowing there are more of us around! I'm down on the south coast.

NastyDiaper709 said:
Hello! I'm NastyDiaper, at least that's my username. I just use this on all abdl websites. I live in Newfoundland, Canada. Would like to meet dl people but ngl i kinda like this to just be a me thing
I joined this forum to join the community and as well as to gather advice and get support from others. I'm just a dl. The whole ab thing just isn't my vibe
Some of my interests are gaming, biking, cars, and many other things.
I'm only working a part-time job right now at a grocery store as a stock clerk, Still currently in high school, going to college within the next year about to be an automotive mechanic.
Hi, I'm new too, but welcome 😁
Your avatar is Chizuru!!! From rent-a-girlfriend/kanojo. She is so cute in the anime (I didn't read the manga).

Back