• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

HereWeGo2169

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Hello! I've been reading your post for quite awhile and decided to join the community. I am incontinent (urine & bowel) for several years due to medical issues.

The posts for advice from how to put on a diaper, a pull-up, how to deal with incontinence, family, friends, life, etc. has definitely given me insight & guidance. I've been dealing with my medical issues for about six years or so, been through every possible situation, tried almost all adult diapers and pull-ups on the market and would like to share my insight. Good to know that there is a community that comes together for support.

• Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, LittleEnigma, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: HereWeGo2169
Hello and welcome to Adisc.

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome! 😊
This is a good support site.
You will find plenty of good information and others in similar situations as yourself.
I hope you enjoy your time here , learn and have fun !
There is so much on adisc to learn about each other , I am so much more aware of myself and others in ways I never imagined! (Since I joined adisc) ..
Welcome 😊.

• Love
Reactions: HereWeGo2169 and LittleEnigma
Welcome

HereWeGo2169 said:
Hello! I've been reading your post for quite awhile and decided to join the community. I am incontinent (urine & bowel) for several years due to medical issues.

The posts for advice from how to put on a diaper, a pull-up, how to deal with incontinence, family, friends, life, etc. has definitely given me insight & guidance. I've been dealing with my medical issues for about six years or so, been through every possible situation, tried almost all adult diapers and pull-ups on the market and would like to share my insight. Good to know that there is a community that comes together for support.
Welcome, hope you have a good time, get good advice, and make lots of new friends. :giggle: (y)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome.

Back