• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

collegediaper2024

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First I would like to say i'm new to this all. A little about myself is that I just recently figured out after some curiosity that I like to wear diapers and pull ups. This is coming at a weird time because I'm in college. looking forward to joining the community. Since I'm new to this whole thing if you have and tips or tricks let me know.

Reactions: bugme, Pamper8824, BeTrue and 2 others
collegediaper2024 said:
First I would like to say i'm new to this all. A little about myself is that I just recently figured out after some curiosity that I like to wear diapers and pull ups. This is coming at a weird time because I'm in college. looking forward to joining the community. Since I'm new to this whole thing if you have and tips or tricks let me know.
Welcome! I've only recently joined ADISC myself. I'm a lifelong ABDL and
decided to join to help better intergrate my ABDL side into my
day-to-day life.

What do you think you're looking to get out of ADISC? Would be keen to
hear your thoughts!

looking to get insight out of how to be more confident about this all. So new don't know where to start. Just doing some discovery at the moment.

Hello and welcome!

Hello

Well, you're not alone in enjoying diapers as an adult. You're not weird or anything like that. You'll find people here from all walks of life, from nurses to aerospace engineers.

My tip? Find balance. It can be easy to either try to run from it, or to get lost in it. Your confidence will be found somewhere in the middle.

Reactions: Pamper8824
collegediaper2024 said:
Hello and Welcome to ADISC!!!

Check out the podcasts Love in Brief and Dream a Little. They were both very helpful in my self acceptance :)

I was where you were at in College also. I met my now wife but also dabbled in diapers during breaks. She hates them….. but I’m finding a balance. What I did was when at home find a good diaper that I would feel comfortable in with jeans and go out to a smaller store and it gave me good thrills. I wasn’t trying to flaunt it or show it off it was just me knowing I had it on and could pee if I needed to. When I was with my GF we’d go to the mall and I’d love trying on clothes knowing I was in just a diaper. It also gave me opportunity to try on new jeans or shorts and see how’d they look with a diaper on.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: BeTrue
Hello there!

Hello and welcome, there are a lot of us here who will love to help you feel more confident in you diaper adventures.

Reactions: BeTrue
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back