• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bihdegit

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am new to this site, I am also new to the AB/DL world. My partner is into and is and I am finding him wear quite sexy and appealing. I am not sure how I feel about participating with him yet. We have come to the agreement to work it more into our relationship. I am not just sure where to start. So if there are any pointers out there send them my way please.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, BabyGurlAlexa and JackandJill
Hi Bihdegit and welcome to Adisc.

Lots of pointers.
1, does he want you to wear nappies or does he want you to be his mummy?

2, If he wants you to wear does he intend making it a part of your intimate times together?

3, If he wants you to be mummy, does he want to use his nappies to either wet or soil in them and does he expect you to clean and change him.

4, If he does want to be a baby or toddler does he expect to be bottle or spoon fed, does he want to suckle?

5, Does he want to dress as a baby or toddler, use a bottle or sippy cup, a dummy (pacifier) etc.

6, if he wants to be a baby does he also expect sex whilst in his nappy (rubbing) or is he going to be a completely Non-sexual baby.

So you need to sit him down over coffee and cake and talk to him about his wants and desires and what he expects from you. You also have to be open and honest with him, if there is something you don't want to try that he mentions then you need to tell him so, especially when it comes to changing messy nappies (Cleaning and changing a soiled adult nappy is not like cleaning up a real baby).

Reactions: RetroGamerGuy and JackandJill
Seconded. You need to talk about his diapers in depth, and in an adult manner. Find out his expectations, and try to set some ground rules. Also try and figure out how far you're willing to go with integrating his diapers into your relationship, and what you expect to get out of it in return. It also helps to agree taking it slow at first, and eventually try adding in more as you get more comfortable with it all. If there's anything you don't like the be honest and discuss it with him. Ultimately try to find the right ballance for you both, maybe one where you both have to compromise a little, but in a fair manner.

Good luck with your new abdl, and congrats on being so open minded and willing to explore his "little" world.

Reactions: Bihdegit
Slomo and PCBaby,
You both have great advice! Thanks so much. When we first got together he hid them but who wouldn't. I dont have a problems with it now. I think it is hard for him sometimes to have his abdl time. I've worried about that and I've asked him several times for him to take the time to do it. There has been times when he doesn't but I dont want him to feel that I am wanting to piss that out of his life. That is something that he enjoys and enjoyed it well before I was in the picture. It made him into the person he is today. I will love him no matter what. We just need to find the right balance to fit it into both of our lifes. I'm trying to have an open mind and be able to understand it all.

Reactions: littlemoosey
Fitting into your lives can be a difficult one, you could try suggesting that for the moment he can have 1 day a week as his little self when he is with you, then as you both discover what you like and don't like you can increase the amount of time. But you can fit little time inside an hour or less, cuddle him, buy a baby bottle, fill it with warm milk and feed it to him. read him childish story, put him in a nappy and tuck him up in bed for an hour with a dummy or a soft toy. Very few of us can live like a baby or a toddler 24/7 but even small amounts of time can make him feel special and safe and secure and hopefully if he does want you to be his "mummy" you will also get things in return, like his absolute trust in you, his loyalty and his love.

Reactions: Bihdegit and littlemoosey
Hello and welcome to ADISC! This is the best online community and there are a lot of discussions! No need to rush anything!

See ya around in the forums and good luck!!

PCBaby said:
Very few of us can live like a baby or a toddler 24/7 but even small amounts of time can make him feel special and safe and secure and hopefully if he does want you to be his "mummy" you will also get things in return, like his absolute trust in you, his loyalty and his love.

You will get all of those things, mommy/little takes a relationship to a whole other level, in a great way. My wife and I would not go back. We have a wonderful adult relationship as well as a loving mommy/little dynamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back