• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey this is bravo,
This is a bit over due and I probably should have done this earlier but I finally got around to it.
Humm... where to begin. Well im a member of this sight because im a diaper lover. Recently i have been exploring my AB side and is still a bit new to me.
Just recently I have finally excepted myself for who I am and decided to embrace things. I'm still dealing with things but i can tell you there a lot better now.
Ever sense i was a kid i remember having this strange fascination with diapers. Most of my life i thought i would grow out of it but i finally excepted that probably wont happen. through out my life I've struggle with it. i would go for months with out thinking about them but then it would always come back to me and i would do the binge then purge cycle. I recently have been trying to take things slowly and stay in for the long run.
With that being said, ill talk a bit about the things I enjoy. I am a major out doors freak. I love camping, hiking, backpacking, rock climbing and mountain biking. If you haven't spent time in the out doors you should it really is amazing. I also love air craft. I am currently trying to get my private pilots license but its hard considering its incredibly expensive. I also a nerd side to me. my favorite book series is the forgotten realms series called The Legend of Drizzt. I also play a tone of computer games especially valve/steam games.
I enjoy meeting and talking to new people so hit me up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.