• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all

TwiztedHatter

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Hiya there, y'all can call me TwiztedHatter, or Twizt for short. Yes it's a play on the Mad Hatter. So, for my introduction! I'm never good at these, so y'all can imagine how excited I was to see a pinned post with a cheat sheet writing prompt. So here I go.

1) Hello! Who are you?

So lets see, sparing all the 'creepy' details and onto a little chunk of me. Getting down to the grit of personality, I'm an INFJ-T type introvert on the Myers-Briggs personality scale. I'm an unemployed, due to some rotten luck in the past few years, certified EMT. Though I've reached the point in young-adulthood where I'm questioning if this is the path for me and looking at my other passions for inspirations on careers. Historian, marine biologist and drafting are the only ones that have come to mind so far.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I guess my interest was born out of a period of necessity. Having a certain GI disorder, I had to wear diapers when I had a long drive, or other situations that put me at risk of not making it to the toilet in a short sprint. Many humiliating days of being at work and having an accident, luckily I always brought spare pants and underwear. But I digress, I started wetting my diapers and found I enjoyed the act of wetting and the feeling of having a wet diaper.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I have a wide array of intrests honestly. My main hobby is gaming, anything to do with it so not only video games. I'm an avid bibliophile and my favorite genres are Horror, Weird Fiction, Sci-Fi and educational books on science, history and philosophy. While talking about books, I'm an amateur writer of Horror. I'm a shower singer and I enjoy movies, again my favorite genre is Horror. I'm very passionate about music and am a rocker/metalhead, but I have a musical appreciation that spans all genres.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

What I'm looking for out of this site is to congregate with like minded people, whilst getting support and maybe offering a little learned wisdom of my own.

So that's me in a nut shell, and I look forward to interacting with you all during my time here.

Hi and welcome from a fellow metalhead! I hope you find the forum informative and fun.

Nice introduction! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello Twizted,
Welcome to the group😺

TwiztedHatter said:
My main hobby is gaming, anything to do with it so not only video games.

What is your favorite game and game series?

Back