• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
After thinking about it, I think having a staff introduction might be a good idea, so here's my introduction (mostly for new members).

Me as a Human Person

My name is Charlie, and I'm 18 years old. I'm a university student studying Mathematics and Philosophy, and I'm particularly interested in Morality, Logic and Pure Mathematics.

In my spare time I enjoy getting drunk with friends, surfing the internet, and watching films/reading books/listening to music. I enjoy David Lynch and David Fincher films, the books of Bret Easton Ellis and Chuck Palahniuk (that I've read), and Elvis Costello and the Velvet Underground.

I'm a friendly happy person. :) See!
For more of my life see my blogs.

Random facts about Charlie:
  • My favourite colour is red.
  • I love Chinese food.
  • I'm an atheist.
  • I prefer Coke to Pepsi, despite the whole 'Pepsi always wins in taste tests' thing.
  • I'm left-winged, and liberal politically.
  • I love Derren Brown, Stewart Lee and Graham Linehan.
  • I'm British, specifically English, specifically Northern.

Me as an Infantilist
I'm an Adult Baby (or Teen Baby depending on whether eighteen is still a teen), and sexually I'm a bisexual with a fetish for humiliation, and so that involves finding diapers appealing.

I'm also a sissy.

Me as a Staff Member
I have several roles as a staff member, but (like all staff members) first and foremost I'm here to help!
So any questions or queries feel free to ask me, either by PMing me, or by making a thread in the Requests Forum.

My main job though is Background Checking. Basically I, as well as Martin, check all new users of this site to ensure that they're safe. We're basically bouncers, we do our best to protect everybody by not letting the undesirables in.

I also moderate the forums, this is simple stuff like deleting posts that need deleting, moving threads that need moving, renaming threads that need renaming etc. I also answer some of the threads in the Requests Forum.

My other Job is detecting raids / other large-scale security threads. But that's super-top-secret. :p

I'm also the unofficial plugger of The Report Post Button. :D

So that's me basically.
Hello!
Feel free to ask any questions here.

Last edited:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
From this post I think I know you much better. A post such as this humanizes the poster, reminds us that you guys are not just machines that rename threads or ban people or add emoticons. Seeing your fetish side makes you feel like "one of us" rather than just a techy wizard. There has been some talk of people being afraid to interact with the mods despite assurances that you guys have an open door policy; while it must be known that you guys are human, it can be forgotten; your post helps change this misperception.

Part of the greatness of the post is that it not only describes you but it is a template for a great intro post in general, and for a mod specifically; the job description is great expecially for newbies. It gives insight into how the forum operates.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Agreed. A few new things I've learnt about you, Charlie.

Nicely introduced :D

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I think you and I might actually get along now. Not to be rud or anyting but in the past I thought you were quite the self-absored asshole.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Charlie, thanks for yoru time and input to make this site so good!
~ Will :)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
You are human? I had no idea...

That maths looks like set theory or something. Can you explain it to me :p. It was really nice to see what you do, and learn a bit more about you. Even after the Manchester Meet I didn't know anything - you DON'T talk at all. It is very easy. Open mouth and communicate.

It is really nice to get to know you a bit better, and to see what you do for the forum. Thanks for everything you do for us.

*salutes* Be seeing you around.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I think you and I might actually get along now. Not to be rud or anyting but in the past I thought you were quite the self-absored asshole.
:laugh:
I've got to say, that really caught me off guard!
Any particular reason why you thought that?

That maths looks like set theory or something. Can you explain it to me :p.

It was really nice to see what you do, and learn a bit more about you. Even after the Manchester Meet I didn't know anything - you DON'T talk at all. It is very easy. Open mouth and communicate.
I'm a very shy person. :p

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
That's a nice intro Charlie, but I can't like you anymore; Coke = bleh; Pepsi rules!!!!!!! LOL.

P.S. Just Kidding:smile1:

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Thanks for posting some things about you. You are a great addition to the site.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
2nqzdop.jpg

Or something like that. :p

A

Asher

Oh wow, nice venn diagram! ; D

Thanks for this Charlie. It's always cool to read about where you guys are coming from and what you guys do. Thanks for all you do : )

- Asher

Status
Not open for further replies.