• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramaziel

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've lurked here occasionally but only now decided to actually sign up. First off, I suppose is stuff about me. I was born in New Jersey, but am currently attending college in Washington, DC.

I love video games, anime, languages(I speak Chinese and a little Japanese, though I am about as white as you can get), writing and reading stories, musicals, any good ancient history, and D&D, the world's nerdiest pastime.

I have been a student for a very long time, but just got a really neat job close to home, so I'm looking forward to actually earning some money instead of mooching for once.

Though I tend to come across as overly serious, it's really just an unfortunate consequence of my background; both of my parents were engineers, so I speak and write in a very engineer-like fashion.

Regarding diaper stuff, I'm mostly a DL with a smattering of AB i.e. I have a couple pacis and a few plushies (a Bowser and a Cthulhu, though I've been considering finding something a bit cuter). I think I started at around 11, but because of my own paranoia about being found out, I didn't really do anything much until recently, and even then any real AB/DL stuff has been regrettably sporadic.

That's all I can think of for now, and I'm looking forward to hanging here for a while.

catman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Glad you joined and hope you like it here post often and hope to see you in the chat.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was born in New Jersey

I love video games, anime,writing and reading stories, musicals, any good ancient history

Well, there are some things we have in common. Hope to see you on the forums.

Ramaziel

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, as for kinds of games, I'm a big fan of strategy RPGs like Fire Emblem and Disgaea, and although its been a while since I played a really good one, regular RPGs as well. I just got around to playing through Skies of Arcadia: Legends again on the Gamecube, and that was fun. I'm not very good at fighting games or shooters, but if the former are over-the-top enough like Guilty Gear or Marvel x Capcom, I'll give them a shot. My two favorite games of all time (other than the above Skies of Arcadia) are Xenosaga, and Phoenix Wright :Ace Attorney

Out of curiosity Wrgs, what part of NJ are you from? I'm a North Jersey boy myself.

Also, is it just me, or is the hypnotoad a popular subject for avatars around here? :)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Welcome to ADISC. :)

I'm from New Jersey, too, and I also love languages! I like European languages more than Asian ones, though.

Just wondering but, what are you majoring in college?

Anyway, stick around, and you should check out the IRC chatroom.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome as well. I grew up in Toms River, but now live in central Virginia. I miss Toms River, but it's too expensive and too crowed during the summers. I also enjoy RP games and played all the Diablo games. Anyway, enjoy posting and getting involved.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community, where we talk about everything under the sun, including sometimes our interest in absorbent underwear and/or reverse anthromorphism . . .

You already seem comfortable with things here. Good, keep it up.

Me? I'm not from NJ but just over the northern border in NY, close enough to be able to pop into your home state to save a few bucks filling my gas tank. :D

Ramaziel

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm currently studying Science, Technology, and International Affairs(Security) It's interesting stuff, although, like all of our majors in the School of Foreign Service, is needlessly difficult to explain properly.

Basically its some Econ, policy, languages, along with about the equivalent of a minor in one of the sciences (mine's Computer Science)

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hi there, welcome to the site!

You're an author, awesome, me too! It'd be great to see some of your stories here on ADISC some time! (Even if they're not *B/DL.)

As for the Hypnotoad stuff, we got toad flu. 'Nuff said.

Enjoy ADISC!

--The Silent Assassin--

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I love video games, anime, languages(I speak Chinese and a little Japanese, though I am about as white as you can get), writing and reading stories, musicals, any good ancient history, and D&D, the world's nerdiest pastime.

Though I tend to come across as overly serious, it's really just an unfortunate consequence of my background; both of my parents were engineers, so I speak and write in a very engineer-like fashion.

Regarding diaper stuff, I'm mostly a DL with a smattering of AB i.e. I have a couple pacis and a few plushies (a Bowser and a Cthulhu, though I've been considering finding something a bit cuter). I think I started at around 11, but because of my own paranoia about being found out, I didn't really do anything much until recently, and even then any real AB/DL stuff has been regrettably sporadic.

Wow! You has a Cthulhu plushy? /me jealous... I needs a Half-life head- crab plushy too :D

It is OK to be overly serious here. We have one or two people like that, and make allowances for them... Actually they get snuggle-bunny-huggled as much as anyone else :D

Yays, pen-and-paper roleplayers, keeping the old ways alive ;) :thumbsup:

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Welcome to ADISC! Hope that this site can bring you valuable information about the lifestyle of *b/dlism! Yep, the conjecture of more people from the DC area is proven (even if you are locally from NJ). Towards video games I lean more towards sports games like Madden. I am not strongly attracted to reading but get a lot of interesting material from my English Class (now reading Macbeth: probably the first Shakespeare play that I am actually looking forward to reading).

Ramaziel

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Macbeth is my favorite work by The Bard, and you are right to look forward to it. But then again, I've always liked Faustian deal stories, and Macbeth is somewhat similar to those

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Ah, then I take it you are familiar with Phantom of the Paradise?

1620904727_b5646cee73.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.