• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Everyone :worshippy:,
Just a little about me. I am a diaper lover. I am married and we have no kids. I work in retail sales. That is all I can think of now.

Thanks and Hello again,
rabmole

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
How about this - ask me about any interest you have, and I shall try to point you to a place on the site to do with it - or a person you might like to chat to.

Or you could say a joke, describe your hobbies, say which posts you read that inspired you to join up, or basically suggest what we can do for you.

We are big into off-topic stuff; we talk about movies & TV, politics, gaming, cars, cake recipes, you name it.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
How about this - ask me about any interest you have, and I shall try to point you to a place on the site to do with it - or a person you might like to chat to.

Or you could say a joke, describe your hobbies, say which posts you read that inspired you to join up, or basically suggest what we can do for you.

We are big into off-topic stuff; we talk about movies & TV, politics, gaming, cars, cake recipes, you name it.

You forgot "Religion". :)

Hello Everyone :worshippy:,
Just a little about me. I am a diaper lover. I am married and we have no kids. I work in retail sales. That is all I can think of now.

Thanks and Hello again,
rabmole

Hello! Welcome to ADISC! [/generic greeting]

How long have you been married? Do you plan on having kids? What do you sell? [/personal questions]

Do you like to read? Do you prefer summer, winter, spring or fall? How often do you watch television? [/random questions]

:D

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hi rabmole and welcome. What exactly do you do at your job?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been married for 17 years. We keep trying to have kids :sweatdrop:, I guess we have to keep trying. :hug:

I work in the shoe department.

My hobbies are car repairs, furniture refinishing, and computers. And also a little electrical wiring thrown in.( Household electrical that is )

rabmole

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I have been married for 17 years. We keep trying to have kids :sweatdrop:, I guess we have to keep trying. :hug:

I work in the shoe department.

My hobbies are car repairs, furniture refinishing, and computers. And also a little electrical wiring thrown in.( Household electrical that is )

rabmole

Ooh, long time. :) And awww, that's sweet. :)

Shoes? Interesting... Do you get free shoes?

So.. You're the husband that says, "Don't call the electrician, it's too expensive, I can fix it." and then the neighborhood's power grid goes black? :D

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh, electrical wiring is easy. Only two colors of wire to hook up. :)

And anyone who actually turns off the circuit breaker ? Worries too much :D All it takes is being careful.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello! Welcome to ADISC! [/generic greeting]

How long have you been married? Do you plan on having kids? What do you sell? [/personal questions]

Do you like to read? Do you prefer summer, winter, spring or fall? How often do you watch television? [/random questions]

:D

Please...take a breath...any time now!

-Caleb

Status
Not open for further replies.