Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneWanderer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, Ive been lurking on here for awhile, so I figured i might as well make an account.
A little about me: I am 22 years old, male, and I work full time in public safety.
Ive been into diapers all my life, but only started wearing again in the past couple of years. I can be outgoing when I want to be, but most of the time I am introverted. I spend too much time playing video games :p, but I love the outdoors. Ive got a motorcycle I ride frequently. Id like to talk to like minded people here, and maybe make some friends here.

Well thats enough for now, see you around! :)

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello LoneWanderer and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, Ive been lurking on here for awhile, so I figured i might as well make an account.
A little about me: I am 22 years old, male, and I work full time in public safety.
Ive been into diapers all my life, but only started wearing again in the past couple of years. I can be outgoing when I want to be, but most of the time I am introverted. I spend too much time playing video games :p, but I love the outdoors. Ive got a motorcycle I ride frequently. Id like to talk to like minded people here, and maybe make some friends here.

Well thats enough for now, see you around! :)

Hi and welcome. I like the outdoors as well and ride my Trek bicycle on our bike trail. What kind of motorcycle do you have. I have a lot of friends who ride bikes, but my wife wouldn't be to happy if I had a motorcycle. I used to when I was younger.

LoneWanderer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Dogboy, I have a Suzuki 400drz, which is basically a street legal dirt bike. It's pretty awesome. I have a mountain bike as well that I need to ride more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.