• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all, from NE Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayemceedoop

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hey all, I'm 30 from the NE quadrant of Ohio. I'm pretty much into all sides of diaper play, wearing, dom/subbing, age-play. Have been that way since I was about 12.

Non-diaper bio: I have finished up graduate schooling and have entered the professional world. History, mathematics, and politics are all tremendously interesting to me.

I'm interested in fantasy (Brothers saga, Dragonriders of Pern, video games - PC gamer, Team Fortress, South Park, fiction / non-fiction books, sci-fi, microbrewery beer, politics. Favorite authors include Pynchon, Vonnegut, Joyce, and the works of Cicero, Dio, and Virgil. Am a fan of a wide variety of music, be it punk (political, 1982-UK, folk), EDM (dubstep, trance), rap (90s-today), metal (thrash / progressive / hair). Favorite movies include A Clockwork Orange, Human Highway, Bill & Ted, Back to the Future, Toxic Avenger. Love playing Magic: the Gathering.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome jayemcee! I see you're from Ohio - There's quite a few other members here from there. I predict many ADISC friends in your future! lol What is your favorite diaper?

jayemceedoop

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
zipperless, i haven't had a chance to wear many since i started back up again. was out of the scene for a while - molicares were always good

Status
Not open for further replies.