• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello again.

redprtodd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hey there! Nice to see some of you again. It's been a bit since I have posted here. Looks like 12 years or so - but no luck on recovering my old account (dprtodd) and this new one will do just fine.

Anyhoo - to make nice with the introductions and to get the label soup out of the way - My name is Todd, I live just outside of Atlanta, and in a 'biological age' sense I really don't want you on my lawn - and in an ageplay sense I see myself as an almost middle - basically a big kid/tween who just can't keep his pants dry -- I'm more about the video games and lego's than the onesies and bottles. I'm a story teller at heart and in the unlikely event my handle is familiar that's probably why. I write what scratches my own itches (please understand my itches are usually scratched by derivative crap, tropes, and variations on the same story over and over - IOW - I do not have high standards - I like what I write, but it certainly isn't most peoples cups of tea - that has become increasingly true as the overall taste and zeitgeist of the ABDL community has evolved over the years too - my stuff is anachronistic and I'm perfectly okay with that)

People find me, often to my own determent, very self aware, introspective and occasionally a little curmudgeonly (Not to mention parenthetical) - so I mostly lurk forum wise, going through the forums vicariously mostly, with the occasional delurk and comment here or there.

See you in a few years....
Maybe...

Todd.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, LaLoneDigi and RetroGirl15

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome back!

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Honestly felt like i always had a attraction towards diapers (maybe due to my asd) i have been wearing for comfort etc for 2 yrs, recently i was diagnosed with IC basically been wearing 24/7

redprtodd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Thanks for the welcome @RetroGirl15

I am one of those people with fairly intense early childhood memories of not wanting to give up diapers - there was never a time I remember not wanting them - but the bribery of being a 'big boy' worked on me.

I have a very clear memory of waking up in a wet diaper (3ish) and asking my mom to change me and her informing me that I didn't wear them during the day anymore - I remember trying to argue in favor of being both a big boy AND still getting to wear diapers and the accompanying sense of anger and frustration at not being able to adequality articulate my case or explain how important it was to me. I'm not so sure I believe in 'triggering events' per se - you know the dragon so many people chase 'why am I this way.... what is *the one* thing which made me like diapers, that can explain why I like ABDL stuff?' Maybe they exist (for some folks), maybe they don't, seems to me that 'one thing/one event' would be a little too neat, a little too perfect, life just doesn't work that way - at least not for me :) - but that is as close as I come to a single event that cemented me on this path.

Reactions: RetroGirl15

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Welcome back.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
redprtodd said:
Hey there! Nice to see some of you again. It's been a bit since I have posted here. Looks like 12 years or so - but no luck on recovering my old account (dprtodd) and this new one will do just fine.

Anyhoo - to make nice with the introductions and to get the label soup out of the way - My name is Todd, I live just outside of Atlanta, and in a 'biological age' sense I really don't want you on my lawn - and in an ageplay sense I see myself as an almost middle - basically a big kid/tween who just can't keep his pants dry -- I'm more about the video games and lego's than the onesies and bottles. I'm a story teller at heart and in the unlikely event my handle is familiar that's probably why. I write what scratches my own itches (please understand my itches are usually scratched by derivative crap, tropes, and variations on the same story over and over - IOW - I do not have high standards - I like what I write, but it certainly isn't most peoples cups of tea - that has become increasingly true as the overall taste and zeitgeist of the ABDL community has evolved over the years too - my stuff is anachronistic and I'm perfectly okay with that)

People find me, often to my own determent, very self aware, introspective and occasionally a little curmudgeonly (Not to mention parenthetical) - so I mostly lurk forum wise, going through the forums vicariously mostly, with the occasional delurk and comment here or there.

Maybe...

Todd.
Hello and welcome! 😊
Takes all colours to make a rainbow ! Join in ! I promise its fun ! 😊

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
redprtodd said:

Maybe...

Todd.
Hello and welcome

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome back!