• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello again naturally

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doodle

Well I'm back, by popular demand its me Doodle. some of you know me by the nick of doodlewolfdude on aidsc's irc channel. i have been around this particular community since late 2004. I mainly came back because I feel as though I can help people again. I am always more than willing to answer or help to answer any questions y'all may have. *hugs* to everyone :)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
*Trevor throws the ball to Naturally*

Wait, it's Doodle on first...or is it Who?

Glad to have you back :)

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
hidoodle.png

That's my Hi doodle. I made it.. while I was not hi.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Welcome back to the forum and for offering your help and advice to people in need :grouphug:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, welcome back man! It's good to see you around again.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome back to the mainstream community, Doodle. We all need a little help now and then, it's generous of you to offer yourself to us.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Welcome back to the mainstream community, Doodle.

Yes wb to the "mainstream" community, from whatever non-mainstream places you were at.

The Doodle Who Came In From The Cold, *giggle*

Now I dun has to copypasta giant threads to other places ill-equipped to handle them; and we can return to "good flooding" as opposed to "bad flooding."

And here is a suitable image to welcome you back:

ArtTrade__Fox_as_king_by_Culpeo_Fox.jpg

/me chortles in mirth at the teasing of the Doodlewolf. *hee hee*

Status
Not open for further replies.