• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ADISC

samuraiblue

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hello, my name is Lucas or known as Samurai_Blue#7487 on discord.

I'm a diaper lover since Grade 5 as it gives me a safe space to regress a little from society. I prefer wearing medical diapers with wetness indicators, something about that line makes the diaper so much more wonderful to me. I come from Canada and I'm studying to become a computer scientist, but I love playing space or simulation games as a past-time, sometimes going out for nature walks and the occasional rock-climbing. I've heard about ADISC when I was underaged, and I felt a little nervous joining this group when I turned 18, so I waited until a few years later before finally joining into this ABDLIC group.

Here's to meet all the people in this community. Cheers!

Reactions: Kittyinpink, LVDL69, BobbiSueEllen and 4 others

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello 👋 and welcome. This is a great site for learning and meeting like minded friends. Hope you enjoy

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
samuraiblue said:

I'm a diaper lover since Grade 5 as it gives me a safe space to regress a little from society. I prefer wearing medical diapers with wetness indicators, something about that line makes the diaper so much more wonderful to me. I come from Canada and I'm studying to become a computer scientist, but I love playing space or simulation games as a past-time, sometimes going out for nature walks and the occasional rock-climbing. I've heard about ADISC when I was underaged, and I felt a little nervous joining this group when I turned 18, so I waited until a few years later before finally joining into this ABDLIC group.

Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Welcome aboard!

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Weocome to adisc.

LVDL69

Proudly Canadian. DL and occasional AB by night
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
samuraiblue said:

First, cool usernames brush. I'm glad to see another Canadian here! Welcome, hope we can talk.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
samuraiblue said:

Hello and welcome! 😊
I'm sure you will enjoy your time here ! 🙂