• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ADISC :)

Zach1987

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I'm 35 Years old for as long as I can remember I have always been DL but it wasn't until recently that I have entered the AB spectrum. I wear Diapers as much as possible sometimes I wear Trainers since I can just wash them. I'am full ABDL now and my little age is around 1-2 Y.O. As mentioned above I have always been interested in Diapers growing up I would get goodnight's from grocery stores etc( would buy them) until i grew out of them. A couple of years ago i started looking online for supplies and started buying some from sites like northshore.com and abuniverse.com they have a good selection. Only a few close friends know of my kink as My wife knows but does not participate (My Choice).

Hello and welcome to the site. Many of us, myself included, have been into diapers most of their lives. I was diaper aware by the time I was 4 years old. I hope you enjoy this site as we discuss many different kinds of topics.

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back