• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ABDL World!

Tasso

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello everyone,

I'm in my mid-twenties, from Germany, currently living near NYC as an exchange student.

I'm very happy to be a new member of the ADISC community since I recently started engaging with other ABDL's via tumblr and wanted to find chat groups or forums like these here. I'm really glad that I even met three ABDL's just a week ago by coincidence on the train to NYC.

Exited about getting to know all of you!

Best,
Tasso

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, warmfeeling and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @Tasso! I hope your studies are going well and that you're enjoying the NYC area. Despite having lived "here" (in the US) since birth and being roughly twice your age, I've never been to NYC. I've been to NY State a couple of times though.

One of these days I'll get to the Big Apple--maybe on New Year's Eve when everybody packs into Times Square. I'll bet the toilets are scarce and hard to get to. Seems perfect for diapers. :)

(One of these days I’d also like to get to Germany!)

Can you share what you're studying or hoping to study? Or does that feel like giving too much away? If it does, I'll understand.

That's quite something, running into other ABDLs "in the wild." What gave them (or you) away? Except at scheduled events, I've not knowingly crossed paths with other ABDLs. Most of us are pretty shy about expressing this stuff publicly, and I'm certainly one of those. I do sometimes go out in diapers, but I still manage to look pretty darned boring—on purpose.

About me? I'm a work-from-home engineer, married with kids, ABDL since...as far back as I can remember. Lots of technical and non-technical hobbies. All-around geek/nerd. Bit of a gamer. Let’s just say I get wayyyyy too much screen-time!

Again, welcome! I hope you find the site fun and helpful.

Last edited:

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tasso said:
Hello everyone,

I'm in my mid-twenties, from Germany, currently living near NYC as an exchange student.

I'm very happy to be a new member of the ADISC community since I recently started engaging with other ABDL's via tumblr and wanted to find chat groups or forums like these here. I'm really glad that I even met three ABDL's just a week ago by coincidence on the train to NYC.

Exited about getting to know all of you!

Best,
Tasso
Hi Tasso, welcome here, hope you have fun 😁

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Waaaao, thou'rt very lucky 😯 I hope thou takest the chance and visit the most emblematic places from there.

Greetings from another region of Europe, neighbor 😁

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome Tasso.😃