• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Errm...Hi! :) I have been looking around the site all day and found it rather frustrating not to be able to reply to forums or look at certain aspects of the site, so I decided to join up.

(I will freely admit to using the 'cheat sheet' now as I have no idea what to say *blush* ;) )

Well I have been told that I'm kind, quirky, honest, sweet and lovely, I like to believe them :)
I am currently in the summer holidays but hope to resume college in September, just with a change in course as the past year didn't go very well.
I really need to get a job too! I hope to go into childcare/child psychology one day but just a Saturday job would be nice.

I have had an interest in infantilism and age-play for a couple of years, just a passing fascination. However somewhere along those years that fascination turned into something more and I found myself wanting to do/experience some of the things I found/read about.
This lead to me researching things, trying things out and testing a few theories ;) Such as buying/using pacifiers and drinking from bottles/sippy cups.
I never really wanted to wear diapers until recently so its a fairly new and slightly unexpected development. I definitely want to try them and see if I like the reality as much as the fantasy! :)

I don't really have much in the way of hobbies but I love to read, watch movies, listen to music, sing and spend time with my friends/family.
I have a growing interest in psychology, I find it utterly fascinating!
I like art too but I prefer to look at other peoples rather than make my own.
I love photography (fashion, nature, most things) and anime/manga, specifically D.Gray-Man.

I joined this site for the reasons already mentioned because after looking over posts all day I thought it would be a nice (and hopefully safe) place to talk and just make some friends that understand what's going on in my head or have already been through it.

That's it I think :) Bye for now, Jelly<3

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Errm...Hi! :) I have been looking around the site all day and found it rather frustrating not to be able to reply to forums or look at certain aspects of the site, so I decided to join up.

(I will freely admit to using the 'cheat sheet' now as I have no idea what to say *blush* ;) )

Hi Jelly Welcome to the site

You're allowed to use the cheat sheet, it's actally refreshing to not have to post a link to it or quasi-quote some advice from it :)

We do have a film club :) and I've been thinking about starting a book club too :)

What sort of music do you listen to? and what are your favourite animes?

I'm glad you like it here I hope to see you around the site a little more :)

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Hi Jelly Welcome to the site

I think I will have to take a look at the film club, maybe I'll join. If you started a book club I would happily be a part of it. What kind of books do you like? :)

I listen to all sorts of music, ranging from my dad's 'burning hearts' CDs and power ballads collection to rock bands and pop music. I love to go see bands live :D Usually if I can sing to a song I'm very much happy! What about you?

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I like Sci-fi and fantasy, usually kids books, my dyslexia gets in the way of most adult reads ^_^ but that's fine

Yeah I'm all over the place Beethoven to pop music and everything in between, my favourite power ballad has to be Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler, and I do try to sing, I'm pretty ok at Rufus Wainright's Hallelujah but I'm happiest when I can Air drum or drum for real (I've got most of Zombie by the Cranberries down but not much else on my electric drum kit)

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I love fan-ficition, manga and Enid Blyton :) Kids book are more fun anyway :D

I love that song :D When I sing I do it in the car/shower or with my head phones in so that I can't hear myself, lets just say that I'm not winning any talents shows in the future ;)
Can't say I really have any musical talent at all. I love it, just not very good at it! :)

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Yeah, Harry Potter is better than a lot of adult literature ^_^

Anyone can sing it just takes effort and practice to know what you hear in your head isn't the same as what comes out of your mouth ^_^ I used to be much better, but I'm out of practice, ad I am far better at choral singing than on my own :)

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Josephine, that was a really good introduction. And, Welcome! I, too, find psychology fascinating. I recently read a book by Psychologist Johnathan Haidt titled "The Happiness Hypothesis." What an excellent read, and for me personally life changing.

Just curious, what was it that initially got you thinking about age play and infantilism? Also, it sounds like you have not actually worn a diaper yet. Do you have plans any time soon? There is this thing on ADISC called "sleep in diapers Friday", on the first Friday of each month members who don't often get to wear diapers are encouraged to at least sleep that night in a diaper. The first Friday in August is coming up soon. Perhaps you could set that as your goal.

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Just curious, what was it that initially got you thinking about age play and infantilism? Also, it sounds like you have not actually worn a diaper yet. Do you have plans any time soon? There is this thing on ADISC called , on the first Friday of each month members who don't often get to wear diapers are encouraged to at least sleep that night in a diaper. The first Friday in August is coming up soon. Perhaps you could set that as your goal.
Thank you :)

Well when I was younger I had a fascination with spanking (still do). While looking for stories on google I got a lot of infantilism and Daddy/LittleGirl stories/sites. This too became a fascination after I realized that they were about adults. So I did what I do for all the new er 'kinks' I find interesting, I researched! :) Something just sort of clicked during the research and here I am :D

As for wearing I nappy, no I haven't yet worn a real one though I have used old sheets and some stretchy shorts to sort of make one. I tried to sleep in it but it wasn't that well made and kept falling apart. I like this "sleep in diapers Friday" though so I think I shall see what I can do to fix my 'nappie' :D Thank you telling me, Would you happen to have any tips I could use?

- - - Updated - - -

I love harry potter! :D

i have recorded myself purely out of interest before. I wouldn't say I'm horrible I just don't really like my voice :) I have to admit singing was easier and more fun before I cared whether or not I sounded good! Hasn't stopped me yet though ;)
That sounds interesting, what is choral singing? ^_^

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Is it odd that I blush when people use my cheat sheet and do it well? LOL :p
Great introduction, and welcome to the site, JosaphineJellybean. :) Gotta say, that is an interesting, cool, though long username, hehe.

I suppose I share an interest in psychology, music, and written language. What areas of psychology are you most interested in?

I played a trombone for years, and seldom use my breath for singing, lol. I've never been a fan of the noise the escapes my own lips when I hear them played back. I have a hard time staying in key with others. I'm also more of a writer than a reader, as reading is often a slow and tedious task for me, but I can certainly appreciate a good book now and then.

Again, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Hehe, choral singing, as in choir, is singing as part of a group, like hymns in church :) or the company in a stage show ^_^

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Is it odd that I blush when people use my cheat sheet and do it well? LOL :p
Great introduction, and welcome to the site, JosaphineJellybean. :) Gotta say, that is an interesting, cool, though long username, hehe.

I suppose I share an interest in psychology, music, and written language. What areas of psychology are you most interested in?

I played a trombone for years, and seldom use my breath for singing, lol. I've never been a fan of the noise the escapes my own lips when I hear them played back. I have a hard time staying in key with others. I'm also more of a writer than a reader, as reading is often a slow and tedious task for me, but I can certainly appreciate a good book now and then.

Again, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Well thank you very much :D Josaphine is a middle name and I happen to think people (and me) are like jellybeans. You never know what your going to get until you open the box and chew one ;) So take a chance, you might just get a lovely surprise!

I'm exactly the opposite, I hate writing especially if I *have* too. Don't mind so much if I choose to :) But I can read for hours, days, weeks! I can get completely lost in a book and sometimes I don't want to return :)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Josaphine. I like 'childrens' literature too.

Thank you :) Children's books rock! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe, choral singing

I have seriously never heard that term...weird :D I think I like it :)

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Well thank you very much :D Josaphine is a middle name and I happen to think people (and me) are like jellybeans. You never know what your going to get until you open the box and chew one ;) So take a chance, you might just get a lovely surprise!
Ah, I like the twist on the old 'box of chocolates' cliche. ;)

I'm exactly the opposite, I hate writing especially if I *have* too. Don't mind so much if I choose to :) But I can read for hours, days, weeks! I can get completely lost in a book and sometimes I don't want to return :)
Hey, that sounds good to me too. I still love reading. I just don't do nearly as much as I used to (drives my sister nuts :p).
But you know, it's good to have the readers in the crowd. Without them, it'd be hard to justify writing, lol.

Oh, and as a quick note, I see you replying to each response as a separate post and having the system auto-merge them for you. You can easily quote multiple people in one post by pressing the multi-quote button on every post you want to quote. The button is the one on the bottom right corner of each post with the + sign. Just a helpful pointer. Welcome again. :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi Josaphine and welcome to the site. I would have to agree that the Harry Potter books are much better literature than many so called adult books. I like horror and suspense, but every time I try to find some books to read, doing an inquiry on either Nook Books or Kindle, the only ones that come up are Romance novels. I've started "Hunger Games" and it has the distinct smell of the Twilight series.

I am both a writer as well as a reader, and next week I've been invited to lecture a creative writing class at our local college. I'm excited about that. I'm a professional musician, a church choir director and organist/keyboardist. I do know something about singing, haha. Anyway, welcome.

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Hi Josaphine and welcome to the site. I would have to agree that the Harry Potter books are much better literature than many so called adult books. I like horror and suspense, but every time I try to find some books to read, doing an inquiry on either Nook Books or Kindle, the only ones that come up are Romance novels. I've started "Hunger Games" and it has the distinct smell of the Twilight series.

I am both a writer as well as a reader, and next week I've been invited to lecture a creative writing class at our local college. I'm excited about that. I'm a professional musician, a church choir director and organist/keyboardist. I do know something about singing, haha. Anyway, welcome.
Thank you :) I really want to read the hunger games :D I used to like twilight ;) But I read the books until I could no longer stand them :') Not my best move! You sound like a very busy person! :) I hope you enjoy your lecture ^_^

You can easily quote multiple people in one post by pressing the multi-quote button on every post you want to quote. The button is the one on the bottom right corner of each post with the + sign. Just a helpful pointer. Welcome again. :)
*pouts* No fair I totally thought I was being original :O I didn't know about the chocolate box saying! Ah well :D
And thanks! That has been driving me crazy :D ^_^

TraumaChick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
*glomp* someone who reads fanfic *squee* I'm late to this party - forgive me :) I adored HP when I was younger, and occasionally I'll still dabble in the HP verse, but I need to see the last two movies/read the books! Once I went back to school I found I didn't have the time to work, school AND do that also - so I've fallen behind :( I have about a month coming up though between summer semester and fall semester so that might be a prime time to catch up :D

Anyway - welcome to ADISC, as late as that might be. I'm so glad you're here :D

<3

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
*glomp* someone who reads fanfic *squee* I'm late to this party - forgive me :) I adored HP when I was younger, and occasionally I'll still dabble in the HP verse, but I need to see the last two movies/read the books! Once I went back to school I found I didn't have the time to work, school AND do that also - so I've fallen behind :( I have about a month coming up though between summer semester and fall semester so that might be a prime time to catch up :D

Anyway - welcome to ADISC, as late as that might be. I'm so glad you're here :D

<3
YAY! ^o^ I'm not the only one! I love HP, it is difinetly a favourite. There is just soooo much possible in that universe! Your very much forgiven ^_^ Yeah I found that to....I gave up on school ;) Yay! CatchUpCatchUpCatchUp!!! Hehe thanks :) <3 maybe we could PM? when I get it unlocked -.- :)

Pleased to meet you, Jelly. I hope you find this site to your liking.
Thank you! And I like it very much :D

Last edited:

TraumaChick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
maybe we could PM? when I get it unlocked -.-
absolutely! I'm usually on at least two or three times a week - at least I try to be. I will def. try to catch up!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.