• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! ^_~

I can relate about wearing then trying to stop but there is always something inside me that brings me back to wanting to wear and I find myself back in diapers. Hope you find what youre looking for here. Ive yet to find anyone not understanding, most are extremely helpful with any questions that you may have.

Reactions: lilgirllil
Howdy!

You sure came to the right place! My mom(real mom), just yesterday got her 15th rescue doggie!! My sister has 7!! Several came from a highly publicised puppie mill found in Fruitland, Md. several years ago! Those people are still awaiting trial for what they did. My motherand sisterare very into saving lil ones and I couldn't be more proud of them both!!

Proud of you too lilgirlil. You keep following your goal of becoming a vet! I wanted to become a vet my whole early life. I became a different kind of vet in the end, but I'm not sorry I joined the military.

Here in this community, you will find such a diverse group of like minded folks that it will make your head spin!! Who woulda ever thunk it 20 years ago there were so many. We (Wife/Mommy and me), have made some of the very most special friends you could ever imagine!! It almost feels like someone opened a giant curtain and let the sun shine in on all of us and we are many!

Moo and the rest of the admins do an amazing job keeping this the very best there is!! Yer gonna like it here!

So, hugs to you lil sister! You can pway wif my toys along wif all my fwends!! How was that for "lil talkin"? Giggle 😃

Glad you are here..
ybboB 🍼👶

• Love
YbboB said:
Howdy!

You sure came to the right place! My mom(real mom), just yesterday got her 15th rescue doggie!! My sister has 7!! Several came from a highly publicised puppie mill found in Fruitland, Md. several years ago! Those people are still awaiting trial for what they did. My motherand sisterare very into saving lil ones and I couldn't be more proud of them both!!

Proud of you too lilgirlil. You keep following your goal of becoming a vet! I wanted to become a vet my whole early life. I became a different kind of vet in the end, but I'm not sorry I joined the military.

Here in this community, you will find such a diverse group of like minded folks that it will make your head spin!! Who woulda ever thunk it 20 years ago there were so many. We (Wife/Mommy and me), have made some of the very most special friends you could ever imagine!! It almost feels like someone opened a giant curtain and let the sun shine in on all of us and we are many!

Moo and the rest of the admins do an amazing job keeping this the very best there is!! Yer gonna like it here!

So, hugs to you lil sister! You can pway wif my toys along wif all my fwends!! How was that for "lil talkin"? Giggle 😃

Glad you are here..
ybboB 🍼👶

What a nice reply! Thank you so much!

lilgirllil said:
What a nice reply! Thank you so much!

Welcome ma'am!

We just got some horrible news. Gonna take a break for awhile. Our friends can tell all of you, if they want, what's going on. It's not good.

Please pray for MommyScarlet!💃

Hello LilGirl, (That sounds like an old Don't Rickles ruteen doesn't it? "Hey LilGirl would you like some candy?")
Well... Welcome to the group😺

Hello. Welcome to the group.

Hi there, and welcome to ADISC! 😊

I’m sure you’ll have a great time here, everyone is very friendly, and there’s tons of tips and advice to help you get the most out of the ABDL lifestyle.

If you’d like to chat, or have any questions, don’t be afraid to message me or anyone else here. Maybe we’ll bump into each other again. 🙂

Welcome LilGirl :)
I am glad you found us as well, that was a very nice (and informative) intro.
It is also nice to see another older little among us.

There are a lot of guys on here who have come out to their wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, ect about this.
BUT, I am very interested in hearing more about you & your husband's perspectives dealing with you being the little.
You will find there are a lot of us on this site, but in total we are still are a minority in all this. But we seem to be growing :)

Back