• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Helllo I'm lil Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilLeon

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hey everyone, I'm Leon from the UK, I'm a little and Diaper lover. Kinda had a tough time at highschool and collage with wetting and and as I got older started to want rather then need diapers and before I knew it. I was hiding a stash of pacis, pull ups and toys under my bed. I'm a nice person I love cats and music and want to meet new and awesome people for chats on here.
I have/had depression and find regression is a great way to cope and be safe and make mean things nice. So yeah hope we can be friends "why can't we be friends is now stuck in my head hehe)

Hello LilLeon and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I think a lot of us on this site have had to deal with depression at one time or another. You're in good company. I'm a professional musician so I enjoy music too.

High welcome its nice to read about new people I'm new here too. Hoping to mâke friends my self

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back