Heavy duty lockable diaper cover.

Coffee2sugars

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thinking of buying these and was wondering if anyone has got any experience with this product and how effective it might be?

Heavy duty lockable diaper cover

Would love to buy something like this so I can give my wife full control.

are ther any good reliable alternatives?

Thank you.

Stevepw

Incon but love it
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Link don't work

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

Coffee2sugars

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
download.jpegthis is it.

Reactions: Weewilly and diaperdude

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looks like fun.😁🤪

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I bought some from the etsy store. They're expensive, but seem really tough. I don't think I could get them off without the unlocker or just destroying them with knives or something. I've tried just pulling them down, it doesn't work.

I don't use them often because I'm on my own here and just need to pretend. Plus they're kind of uncomfortable, the straps need to go on tight to work and there are all these metal loops.

Getting the right size is difficult as well. I've bought two so far - medium and large. Both fit, but I think I need an even larger size in order to comfortably wear thick diapers under them.

Coffee2sugars

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the info,

Comfort is important as it would be used 24/7 for 3 days at a time and longer during holidays.

Like the security aspect though.

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I wouldn't recommend these under those circumstances.
I haven't tried locking plastic pants, but I think they would be more comfortable and you shouldn't be able to pull them off.

The best way to do this IMO would be with a locking bodysuit or locking footy pajamas.
All of these come with a locking zipper:

Those are a maybe too heavy to wear as underwear and you can only get them with baby prints. If anyone knows of a company that sells more lightweight locking bodysuits, I'd like to know.

Coffee2sugars

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you for your advice. I am now 4 days in and to be honest dont think I need locking up.

I am loving this so much but I just wish I pee laying down lol.