Heavy diapers

Well yes a waddle is inevitable but a well fitting onesie stops the sag for me. If my nappy is as heavy as that I know I'm going to leak specially if I sit down so it's telling me I have to change. Of course at home I couldn't really care less - it's only at work and in public that I have to be careful.

Reactions: Diprs2
Had a nice heavy nappy walking the (guest) dog just now. Plastic pants work wonders.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25 and Diprs2
I try to change way before it get that heavy !!

My diaper was fresh on at 9am but by 10.30 I was waddling really badly. Didn’t change when I went out at lunchtime and then felt a leak on my leg. Changed then. The morning diaper was soaked and so heavy

I really like heavy and well soaked diapers. I have to admit I'm a fan of waddling, I love it when my diaper is held well in place by my onesie and I realize I'm waddling a bit. Other than that, I try to be careful when it comes to changing. Leaks make me feel cold and take the magic away...

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25 and Diprs2
charliee said:
I really like heavy and well soaked diapers. I have to admit I'm a fan of waddling, I love it when my diaper is held well in place by my onesie and I realize I'm waddling a bit. Other than that, I try to be careful when it comes to changing. Leaks make me feel cold and take the magic away...
I let mine get so wet at work this week that it started to leak. When I took it off it was so heavy

Reactions: Diprs2 and charliee
In my experience, the best of diapers lose any practicality well before they are at full capacity.

I always wear my diaper to capacity. They are meant to take that amount so changing earlier is wasteful. Also love the weight and waddle of a full diaper. Plastic pants help keep them up

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, Diprs2, wetnappyjon and 1 other person
A diaper not used to capacity, but not leaking, is in my opinion a waste of a diaper. My morning Attends Premier diaper is very wet and now messy and most definitely a "heavy diaper" at this point, but soft, warm, and squishy.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, Diprs2 and BabyLouise
Frungie said:
A diaper not used to capacity, but not leaking, is in my opinion a waste of a diaper. My morning Attends Premier diaper is very wet and now messy and most definitely a "heavy diaper" at this point, but soft, warm, and squishy.
I agree when at home I only change when my nappy is about to leak.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BabyLouise
Is it okay for me to like to pee in my diaper. It sometimes feels so good.

richieboy said:
Do you find urine soaked diapers too heavy to walk in?
somethings, but I like waddling around like a toddler.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and richieboy
todderhr said:
somethings, but I like waddling around like a toddler.
That Is wonderful!

Another morning with a wet, messy, and heavy Attends Premier diaper. While I prefer plastic back diapers, for variety I also use cloth back disposable diapers. They are very soft, but sag substantially when very wet, so much that without some type of support the diaper will literally slide off my hips under the weight of being so wet, and sometimes messy. I don't have a onesie and am not interested in getting any, but I do of course have plastic pants, PUL pants and several rubber pants that will hold up the sagging diaper. I also have some printed cotton/lycra diaper pants from BigTots and satin diaper pants from SatinMaiden the USA (I think that is the name or something similar). I also will use just regular full cut women's nylon panties over the cloth back diapers for support, I also like the aesthetic look. Wet, warm, and squishy this morning, sooo nice.😌

Reactions: wetnappyjon
I usually add some extra tape if I know I’m going to be out for a while, and the sag usually makes me waddle, I’ve had some looks over the past few days when I’ve taken the dog out when I probably needed a change

Reactions: richieboy
Back