Heavy diaper weight

forli

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi,
I’m new to all of this and wanted to share my latest idea.
I love wandering about the house and just letting go, unfortunately after a while the weight of my diaper becomes an issue and my baby-grow doesn’t hold it from sagging.
I have purchased a swimsuit with boy leg and they are absolutely perfect for the job.
Like wrestlers only really tight and the back is enclosed.
Does anybody else use the same thing or have a different idea that I could try.
Forli

Attachments

• 22952727-8013-4D25-85E4-39E887C0599F.jpeg
    22952727-8013-4D25-85E4-39E887C0599F.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: Jorelaxed and OnePiece
My morning Nappy will often weigh in at 2 kilograms !

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Compression nylon briefs and tights.

Most things I have tried seem to compress my diaper and keep it from working as well as it should. I need I highly absorbent diapers (lots of SAP) to make it through the day. They need to be able to expand to really function correctly. I wear diapers that fit my body well. That reduces the chance of sagging. If they do start to sag, it’s probably time for a change.

forli said:
Hi,
I’m new to all of this and wanted to share my latest idea.
I love wandering about the house and just letting go, unfortunately after a while the weight of my diaper becomes an issue and my baby-grow doesn’t hold it from sagging.
I have purchased a swimsuit with boy leg and they are absolutely perfect for the job.
Like wrestlers only really tight and the back is enclosed.
Does anybody else use the same thing or have a different idea that I could try.
Forli
I have used this combo many times. Work really great with a very thick diaper.
Only drawback is you have to take it all off to change your diaper, so you want a diaper that can last.
That's why I also use bodysuits with snap crotch panels or shape panties most times.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Wrestling singlets work great. They are stretchy enough that they don’t compress the diaper too much, but they hold up the weight at the crotch. They also don’t get overly warm.

Back