Heaviest Thickest Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RalphInDiapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
What is the Thickest and Heaviest Diaper Around?

I am a DL and wear diapers and plastic pants 7/24. I am still on the look out for the HEAVIEST & THICKEST diapers I can find. To date the best I came up with are the Abri-Form X-Plus and also the Bambino Diapers.

The ATN diapers by Tranquility and also Tena's thickest diapers turned out to be rather a dissapointment and light in comparison.

Is there a diaper that I could buy online from within Canada that would be heavier and thicker than all of the rest? I also prefer the plastic coating instead of the fabric coating.

RalphInDiapers

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
HOW ABoUT YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THE WIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Yes, and also introduce yourself on the greetings forum.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I like how you're so blunt. Not even caring how overtly weird that was.

Welcome to ADISC.

RalphInDiapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
It's too bad you perceived me as being so blunt. I was simply being direct. If you perceive my question as "overtly weird" than so be it - I guess I'm overtly weird.

Wait a minute...

Let me see how it feels being overtly weird.... OH ... I don't think I feel any different. Well since I don't feel any different being overtly weird, than I guess I'll post the overtly weird response at the risk of being over-ultimatly weird.

Wai a minute...Let me see how it feels being over-ultimatly weird.... OH ... I don't think I feel any different. Well since I don't feel any different being over-ultimatly weird, than I guess I'll post the over-ultimatly weird response at the risk of being utterly over-ultimatly weird.

Wait a minute...lol

Last edited:

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
We're a community site, so we tend to like to get to know people as well as help them with their problems. The former first.

RalphInDiapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Your pointing me in the direction os Wiki was a help thank you. Regarding the other poster's remark about introducing myself in the greetings forum....

Although I would still hear what personal preferences others like myself have on diapers they think are the thickest.

Well I am very new at this forum posting activity. I had no ill-intentions and am currently unaware of what protocol is used here. Ofcourse, as pointed out by another poster, I will be most pleased to go to the greetings forum and introduce myself there.

Have a good day and don't let the little things during the run of a day upset you. Life really is much more fun and deserving than that.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

the top three are Abena Xplus... Bambino and Dry24/7

you could add extra pampers for a stuffer.. and really take the thickness overboard.

RalphInDiapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Thank YOu

Thank you tHank You thAnk yOu thaNk yoU for the recomendations. I'll definately try the 7/24s since my curiosity has been peaked by them.

Ralph

covvie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wasn't very impressed with the Bambino's. They were definitely better than average but not outstanding to me.

I hadn't heard of Dry24/7 until I ran across ADISC. After reading so many different comments about them I put in a sample order and finally tried one yesterday. I'm impressed. To me they rank up there with the Abena X-Plus and Molicare Super Plus. Mighty absorbent. Seemed to feel softer and fluffier than them as well.

My only complaint is the Molicare-style tapes and no landing zone. The mega sticky is good for holding in place, not so good when trying to get the tapes to hold just long enough to get everything situated to then unstick and pull snug for a proper fit.

Role
  1. Private
'the fuck @ this thread.

It went straight over my head.

I'd rather go to bed.

And leave certain things unsaid.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
*points at Greetings Forum* Go there. Make Intro.
*Points at the Wiki Section "Diapers"* then there.
:)
--Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.