• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Heaphones Or Earbuds???

On ear or in ear canal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I personally like headphones because they don't fall out of my ears at the slightest movement with most earbuds.

By earbuds, do you mean iPod ones, and just ones like it? Where would ones that go in your ear (like noise cancelling) ones fit in? I use those.
I mean iPod earbuds, Noise Canceling, and similar ones like it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
By earbuds, do you mean iPod ones, and just ones like it? Where would ones that go in your ear (like noise cancelling) ones fit in? I use those.

floydrox88

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
im a professional sound guy, headphones are best, but im in college and cant afford them so i use $10 earbuds to monitor audio as well as listen to my ipod. i'll get some good headphones eventually. $100 is a decent price 2 pay for headphones.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I'm getting fitted ear-buds. Ugly as fuck, but awesome.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I do both, I use earbuds when i'm out with my MP3 Player and headphones at home for the computer.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Earbuds...cause I don't like to run around in public with two black melon halves attached to my head! :eek:

Peachy

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I like both, but I've been using earbuds alot lately.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Earbuds. Headphones look and feel ridiculous, and they're uncomfortable. Earbuds aren't much more comfortable, but they're slightly better.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I have a pair of Sony MDR-EX85-LPB in-ear headphones, they're very comfortable and don't "fall out at the slightest movement".

However the drivers themselves to move due to the cable tugging at them, and insufficient glue to hold them in place. A tiny bit of super glue on a toothpick inserted into the gap between the cable and the hole fixed this, and they're fantastic. Lots of bass without looking like an idiot with two humongous hamburgers on your ears.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The iPod ones are crap. I like headphones. The sound is just better.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I voted headphones. The sound is much better in my opinion through them.

S

StaryShinx

Earbuds make my ears hurt if I wear them for a long time, and they fall out easily, so I prefer headphones.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Depends on the situation, in public/outside earbuds or how ever you wish to call them are better. But in other places headphones are way better. Especially for monitors. I do live mixing and wouldn't know any way how I could do that with in ear pieces rather then the headset I use there.

I have a headset that I use with my computer. Good sound and a good Mic. I know it can be better (and I can hear it) but I don't need more.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
When I'm not at home, I use iPod earbuds..not the newer style ones because they tend to hurt my earlobe after awhile. I use the old school ones (that came with my 1st gen iPod mini). At home I have some decent Sony headphones (full, over the ear ones) but I rarely use headphones at home.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I like the feel of head phones but the convience of ear buds. I use ear buds the most mainly 'cuz they're easier to put in my back pack

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like earbuds more for the pounding bass. I found great ones for 9.99 at target, nothing fancy but nothing weak either.

I can put those on with my Ipod and be like "I can't hear ya". Of course I never do that while walking/riding my bike etc.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:bunny: These are my preferred headphones for studio/recording:

AKG K271 MKII Headphones.

I own an iPod. Have a hard time getting used to earbuds, what have you. :bunny:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Earbuds definitely. People at school like to talk to me right when I'm in my own little world, listening to my mp3 player; so it's convenient to take one out and listen in the other ear.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I like the kind that go in my ears, but they need to either wrap around my ears or go over my head. As it turns out, I have smaller than average ear canals, apparently, as earbuds like the ipod version are too big to fit in without falling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.