Healthy lifestyle

Do you eat your five portions?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No.

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • I try to at least eat some fruit everday.

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Do you eat the recommended five portions of fruit a day?

I don't, I couldn't even afford to. (Am gonna die!
23wp2c5.jpg
)

I do eat fruit, infact, I'm rather fond of most but not routinely.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
It depends. I usually atleast try to eat about 2 to 3 a day.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
personally I know this sounds weird but I don't like ANY fruit, besides one kiwi i got at this hotel in london.... Oh and grapes, but II dont eat them usually cause they aren't that gr8 either...

I LOVE vegetables though, peas, carrots, salads, broccoli, cucumber, cauliflower, you name it.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
I have strawberries and blue berries, everyday, and have for the past 5 years.

I'm not exactly sure how big a serving is, bit I do have this everyday 365 days a year.

jenoleander

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Being a vegiterian I eat lots of fruits and vegitables... A lot a people say they would miss meat too much but I don't really miss it at all.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
No, but I would if fruit were cheaper. I do take a multivitamin once a day though.
So.... I guess I pick the last option.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I've thought about becoming a vegetarian before, but I just can't I mean vegetables are good and all, but meat is better XD...

o my fruit for the day was half of an apple slice dipped in caramel -.- my vegetables... a carrot, one of the big ones, and cauliflower like 5 pieces, not the big pieces lol the pieces that u cut off taht are like as big as your thumb XD

G

gamebaby

yea i dont think about it too much............i will on ocation tho.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
I try to. I have fruit every day, but I'm not sure if I get 5 servings every day, thats a lot. I absolutely love fruit.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If fruit juices counted I probably would get all five servings. I probably only get about 2 or 3 servings of fruit a day though.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
o heck if fruit juices counted i would get x9999 the amount of servings your supposed to get lol jk, but i do drink a lot of juies my favorites are orange grape and apple =D they good.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
I don't know of anyone that actually gets the recommended dose of anything...Like 8 glasses of water...Let's see...The last time I had a piece of fruit was...Some time that I can't remember...I do eat things that have real fruit in them...But yeah...I think my main serving of food I get is meat...And I have a lot of soda...Unhealthy? Of course...But it tastes good...And I'm not gaining any weight :D (yet)

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I mostly eat apples and banananas.

If I see it. I go "Ooo look... An Apple! *checks it and eats it*"

ArcticFluffy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Nope not really I only eat two meals a day so it would not fit in my eating habits.

RFS

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hope smoothies count!
Actually, I've always been more of a grains and meats person, which probably isn't good for my health. The most fruit I usually have is in drinks.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
No, I forget to eat fruit, butn I'm trying to eat more.
I usually eat bananas after dinner.

Does fruit flavoured Ice-cream count?

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I'd say 2-3 servings for me. I absolutely love bananas and apples as well.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Some days I get the 5, but usually.
I like to drink those smoothies... Some days I think I could get the whole 5 just from that because of sheer volume I drink!
I always have veg with tea.
So if I have a smoothie, I usually have 4 servings of fruit and veg. If we have any nice apples in the house, I'll have one of them too... Or grapes.
I like those mini-oranges too, can't remember what they are called. >_< But you have to eat a couple for it to count as one fruit...
Raisins are good too!

Not bananas though....

And yeah: It's 5 servings of fruit and VEGETABLES a day, not just fruit! If that makes it easier for anyone. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.