He showed me

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBetes

Contributor
Role
So the other night I was staying at my significant other's house and we were talking about various sexual things. We took the mojo upgrade quiz to get a basis for what we both want (I highly recommend it for anyone either new to a sexual relationship or in a rut.) Then we were just talking about various things and the topic lead to diapers. I asked what kind he wears and what he likes best. He asked if I wanted to see them and I said as long as he feels comfortable because I don't want to push or rush him in anyway. He said that he would show them to me. The first ones he showed me were goodnights. I said that they just looked like underwear. There was some hugging and kissing and snuggling. Then he asked what had I expected. I said I wasn't sure. Then he said that he would put one that looked more like a diaper on if I wanted him to. I again said only if he was comfortable. He put on a pampers cruiser. Which was initially more of a shock mostly because elmo was on the front of it and I loved elmo as a child and still have the one I had when I was a kid. He also showed me some of the bigger adult diapers that have plastic backs but said he's not too fond of them because of how loud they were. I asked where he buys them and he said online mostly. I offered to help him buy them because I work at Walgreen's and they're on sale quite often and I get a discount. He didn't really answer so I'm not sure.
I'm super excited that he showed them to me and felt comfortable enough around me to invite me into his world. We talked for a but afterwards about using them sexually. I said that I have no problem of him wearing them around me or if he wants to wear one during sex, but that the first time I wear one I would rather it not be a sexual experience. I said that I'm still not sure how im going to react, but that I assume it's similar to wearing menstrual pads which I've always had to wear thanks to endometriosis. He said he wasn't sure because he's never worn a pad. Hopefully we keep exploring and having fun. I'm actually a bit excited to try wearing them because I may discover something about myself. :)

Be accepting when he is in adult diaper and be ant sexy. He will be comfortable. I say wear a diaper its the only way to understand. Us diaper lolovers and you will love it

I think the first thing you will notice as compared to a pad, is how hot a diaper can be, especially when first trying one and you may be excited or nervious. My wife was not a fan after wearing one for a few hours at night (way back when she would even consider it). She had to wear one at the hospital after my son was born and there was some bad and heavy bleeding post giving birth. The nurse recommended diapers vs. pads as they contained much better without leaking. But when things got better and we tried it at home months later, it did not go well for her. So take it slow. Try one on and get comfortable with the feel before really deciding if it is for you. Comfort is key and that means some experimentation with brands, sizes and material (plastic backed vs. cloth like, tabs vs. pull ups). Have fun giving it a try. I am sure your partner will love the interaction and interest.

I agree fully with Bamboy

A diaper mostly feels like underwear only thicker until you use it

But it still looks like. Diaper

JBetes said:
So the other night I was staying at my significant other's house and we were talking about various sexual things. We took the mojo upgrade quiz to get a basis for what we both want (I highly recommend it for anyone either new to a sexual relationship or in a rut.) Then we were just talking about various things and the topic lead to diapers. I asked what kind he wears and what he likes best. He asked if I wanted to see them and I said as long as he feels comfortable because I don't want to push or rush him in anyway. He said that he would show them to me. The first ones he showed me were goodnights. I said that they just looked like underwear. There was some hugging and kissing and snuggling. Then he asked what had I expected. I said I wasn't sure. Then he said that he would put one that looked more like a diaper on if I wanted him to. I again said only if he was comfortable. He put on a pampers cruiser. Which was initially more of a shock mostly because elmo was on the front of it and I loved elmo as a child and still have the one I had when I was a kid. He also showed me some of the bigger adult diapers that have plastic backs but said he's not too fond of them because of how loud they were. I asked where he buys them and he said online mostly. I offered to help him buy them because I work at Walgreen's and they're on sale quite often and I get a discount. He didn't really answer so I'm not sure.
I'm super excited that he showed them to me and felt comfortable enough around me to invite me into his world. We talked for a but afterwards about using them sexually. I said that I have no problem of him wearing them around me or if he wants to wear one during sex, but that the first time I wear one I would rather it not be a sexual experience. I said that I'm still not sure how im going to react, but that I assume it's similar to wearing menstrual pads which I've always had to wear thanks to endometriosis. He said he wasn't sure because he's never worn a pad. Hopefully we keep exploring and having fun. I'm actually a bit excited to try wearing them because I may discover something about myself. :)

Hi there!
I have been partially incontinent for 6 years and was SO embarrassed to show my wife. You are a wonderful mate for being so accepting...really! I'm impressed with you both. My wife understood since I have nerve damage in my neck and back; on average I would wet the bed about 3x per week with no protection. So I told her I need it but I didn't want it to be clinical. I wore bambinos and role played with her peeing in a diaper while sitting on my leg. She now wears my pull-ups (always discreet moderate absorbency) instead of tampons during her worst days and she is in so much less pain! That makes me feel great.

She wears with me during sex sometimes and frequently I put her in a diaper, we play and she squirts. I am really a lucky guy! We have a great relationship and if approached right, diapers aren't that big a deal. The manufacturers would just assume you never give them up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back