Not open for further replies.

sanriostoner

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Hello! My name is Hazel! I love Sanrio! My favorite Sanrio characters are (in order): Chibimaru, Pom Pom Purin and Cinnamoroll. I have a growing collection of Sanrio items, including a Pom Pom Purin tea set that I love to have tea parties with!

I like to watch anything with Stitch, Jim Henson movies, Invader Zim, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, How To Train Your Dragon, Balto and Adventure Time. I have an interest in stop-motion animation and puppetry. I like to play Creatures, Petz, Pokémon, Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon.

I prefer realistic looking stuffed animals, especially dogs, wolves, foxes and bats but I do like the occasional chibi stuffie or dragon! I love vulture culture: I am working on collecting pelts and skulls but I already have a large seashell collection! I'd like to get some jarred specimen, and pinned moths or butterflies.

I am primarily here for the regression and the more BDSM aspects and mindsets of the caretaker/adult baby roles. I am a new adult baby and babyfur (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in red and white ((color known as blenheim)) ) who is diaper curious but I have never tried them. I am primarily a puppy player (look up BDSM pet play) and primal. This new headspace has been really fun to venture into and I am hoping to make more friends along the way!

polohead.jpg
(Above: Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Hazel and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

OpheliaScarlett

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
" The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, How To Train Your Dragon" <3

Welcome on board =) . I really like pet-play too :3 even if I'm more in the kitty/foxy part ^-^

sanriostoner

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
@egor Thank you!

@LittleOphelia Thank you as well! Nice to know I am not the only pet player around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.