• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

hay everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
hay ladies and gents im ken but my furry name is urlic im a 19 going on 20 year old baby fur i injoy hanging out with my friends and just chatting if you want to you can add my yahoo just send me a pm and ask me for my yahoo or aim id's and ill tlak to you and give it you yea. ^_^

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
welcome to the site, as you have probably noticed there is a fairly large furry community on this website. As to whether or not they bite, I could not tell you, but I might advise you stay away from the ones with pointy teeth just in case :p.
But I'm sure you'll find most, if not all, of us to be kind, respectful, and welcoming.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome to the site.

We don't bite (...hard;))

Enjoy and don't forget to post.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Fayettenam!!!!

Bwahahaha... I see another North Carolinian has stumbled onto the boards. Welcome!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to ADISC, Ulric.

You might find that a lot of users will want to get to know you here before talking to you outside the forums. A good place to start is the ADISC IRC chat.

Hope you enjoy it here.

D.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site, hope you like it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.