Having trouble enjoying pacificers, help please

hex000f

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I want to try to enjoy sucking on a pacifier when I'm in a babyish mood but I find that I tend to breath through my mouth more then my nose and that ruins it for me. I wish I could enjoy pacifiers more then I do though. Maybe taking decongestants before would help? Does anyone have tips for me?

I would just keep trying to suck on it, maybe sleep with one in your mouth until it stays in during the day.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It takes time to get used to using a pacifier. What you're experiencing is quite common, primarily because you're not used to it...and you're probably still feeling some stigma? In time, that'll all fade and disappear. It'll become second nature.

Currently slurping happily on my MegaMam pacifier. It's identical to a traditional Mam pacifier...just adult size! 🥰🍼🧸🥳

if you can spare the money, a custom one from adult pacifiers dot com will properly fit in the adult mouth. Second, learning to breathe through your nose is a healthy habit to learn. I use to only breathe through my mouth but then relearned to breathe through my nose and my nose became less congested. Decongestion medication can also help.

BobbiSueEllen said:
It takes time to get used to using a pacifier. What you're experiencing is quite common, primarily because you're not used to it...and you're probably still feeling some stigma? In time, that'll all fade and disappear. It'll become second nature.

Currently slurping happily on my MegaMam pacifier. It's identical to a traditional Mam pacifier...just adult size! 🥰🍼🧸🥳
where did you buy it? it sounds soooooo pretty, i want one

hex000f said:
I want to try to enjoy sucking on a pacifier when I'm in a babyish mood but I find that I tend to breath through my mouth more then my nose and that ruins it for me. I wish I could enjoy pacifiers more then I do though. Maybe taking decongestants before would help? Does anyone have tips for me?
If you breathe through your mouth it must always be open so it looks as though dummies aren't for you - sad.

littlelollo said:
where did you buy it? it sounds soooooo pretty, i want one
The person who makes 'em is in Slovakia and sells on eBay as dion413. You can find the pacifier shields/buttons here...I order in multiples of two to mix/match the colors like a real Mam pacifier...plus, you get a break on shipping the more you buy. Speaking of colors, ten are available! White, red, hot pink, baby pink, baby blue, blue, black, yellow, transparent and lime green. I use the Nuk-style silicone nipples Dion413 offers but there may be others available on their eBay store, just ask. Good luck! 🥰🍼🧸🥳

I just discovered MAM pacifiers, they feel really good in my mouth, the sucking is great, and my mouth doesn't get sore

Back