Having trouble deciding when to wear.

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
For me I'm not someone who needs to wear 24/7 and usually wear around 2-3 times a week. In these cases sometimes I have trouble deciding whether I want to wear or not and it gets to the point where Ill sometimes use a magic 8 ball app to decide for me.

I dont have many reasons not to wear, asides from diaper cost and wanting stay productive (sometimes I feel lazier when diapered)

Is anyone else like this?

Last edited:

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Yup! these days happen more often than I'd like to admit :LOL:

if you'd like to have more reasons to wear a simple "fix" could be to associate wearing diapers with positive stimulus, it can be sexual (magic wand is the best companion with this option) or something simple as snacking on something like chocolate (basically anything you'd consider a reward) ^^

I sometimes actually just do a coinflip with both options (wear/not to wear) and I flip it until I get both results. Then I proceed with the result that got me more excited (which in 99% of the time IS wearing anyways) 😇

I can relate to the feeling of being lazier in diapers. I am a smart cookie, I use "medical" diapers for times when being big is mandatory and the other, fluffy ABDL ones for times when I can afford being less on edge ☺️

Reactions: K00paTr00pa

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
SuperMaidRavi said:
Yup! these days happen more often than I'd like to admit :LOL:

if you'd like to have more reasons to wear a simple "fix" could be to associate wearing diapers with positive stimulus, it can be sexual (magic wand is the best companion with this option) or something simple as snacking on something like chocolate (basically anything you'd consider a reward) ^^

I sometimes actually just do a coinflip with both options (wear/not to wear) and I flip it until I get both results. Then I proceed with the result that got me more excited (which in 99% of the time IS wearing anyways) 😇

I can relate to the feeling of being lazier in diapers. I am a smart cookie, I use "medical" diapers for times when being big is mandatory and the other, fluffy ABDL ones for times when I can afford being less on edge ☺️
Oh trust me, the magic wand and I are well acquainted 😆 I like the idea of a positive stimuli, though I think for me I see them as more of a reward in the first place.

I gotta try that with the medical diapers when I have more tasks I need to complete. I'm not a huge fan of the abena m8, since Ive been spoiled with abu, but I think this is a good reason to pick some up again. ☺️

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Up until a few weeks ago I used to wear almost exclusively overnight to bed, and this tends to be only occasionally - maybe once or twice a month, wearing just as the mood dictates. I do enjoy participating in the ADISC Sleep In Diapers Friday (SIDF) as it’s a fixed date - the first Friday of the month and it’s somehow nice to know that I’m sharing the enjoyment with others who are participating which for me makes it even more enjoyable.

I have also more recently had a couple of weekends 24/7. They were planned in advance to fit in with other aspects of my life, but I find the anticipation of a longer spell in nappies really exciting and it certainly heightens the enjoyment. So although I will wear overnight for the January SIDF, I don’t think that I will be able to spend an extended period in nappies until the first weekend in February but I have plans for four-days of 24/7 from around midday Thursday to midday Monday. That’s five weeks from today and I’m already looking forward to it with huge excitement!

So for me it’s the planning of something to look forward to that keeps it exciting.

Calix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I agree with the SIDF fixed date, sometimes I contemplate taping up (and powdering, and applying cream and lotion and..) late in the evening and opt out. I also find that for me, skipping a few days gets me back in the mood to wear. I don't think I'd keep an interest in diapers if I wore every night. Add on AM work requirements and it's a tricky situation sometimes haha

Reactions: DLmikey

Spankedanddiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This was really true for me. It all changed when my wife took charge of that decision from me. I'm required to be diapered now when I'm home. It was my dream for years however now that it not my choice to make I have days that I wish I could wear big boy pants. As far as being lazy it's not aloud. If I don't do as I'm told I will not get my diaper changed and will get the paddle after I finnaly do get changed. Some days suck but most days I'm happy and feel loved and cared for.

Reactions: geka and Lyric

DLYUL

Its good to be..........
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
To dip or not to dip. That is the question.
I also become much less productive when I go into full DL mode.
I now keep some inexpensive drug store briefs in my stash.
If I am unsure if I want to fully pad up, I will put one on.
I can then go about my normal routine.
Because they have such a low capacity, it does not take me long to have to decide if I change into something a little more elaborate or simply put everything away for another day.

Last edited:
Reactions: K00paTr00pa

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
When you're IC, you have little or no choice. I am urge IC but still have some control as long as I don't allow my bladder to get near full. I am sometimes F-IC as well, so I wear for just-in-case reasons.

It is tempting sometimes to not wear, but U-IC and F-IC situations can be unpredictable. Especially when I am tired at the end of the day, I might urge and have an accident. Or if I eat something I shouldn't and not make it to the toilet, I'll have a mess to deal with.

So count yourself lucky when all you have to worry about is when to choose to wear. Be careful for what you wish for!