Having to make polls after the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Sorry if this has already been said if it has, feel free to delete this.

Yesterday when I was making a thread with a poll I just found it a bit annoying when you have to make the thread about the poll, which people can read, before you are able to make the poll.

It's not a major niggle but it's just a suggestion to be able to make the poll at the same time as the thread as the two go with each other. It would get rid of the occasional post on the lines of "where is the poll?"
It would also make it more obvious on how to make a poll for first timers.

I'm not sure how hard it would be do to, obviously if it's more work than it's worth then don't bother.

What does everyone else think of the idea?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
No idea as to the amount of effort to make it more intuitive, but the confusion/hassle over it comes up from time to time, so if it's a minimal effort, I'd think it would be a good one. It probably would have been changed already if it could be improved with little work, but I guess we'll see as technical folks weigh in.

Last edited:

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I was thinking I can't be the only one who found this a bit of a hassle, but maybe nobody has bothered bringing it up before, or it is just too fiddly to fix.

Could one of the techies advise please?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I think that if it was easy to fix, it would be fixed. Although I might be wrong.

In a way this is largely a no-problem. You might see a thread before a poll once and not understand, but then you immediately learn how the VB poll making works.

If you make a poll (I sometimes do this), you can write "Poll coming soon" at the end of your post and then edit it out later.

Also, if you see somebody posting something like "where's the poll?", you can neutral rep them and explain (link to this thread?).

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Eek... I said that, I hope you don't neutral rep me, I wasn't aware of the poll system o.o

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Neutral rep doesn't harm you in anyway as long as you take note of the warning/advice and don't do it again.

and thanks for the good advice Charlie!

Status
Not open for further replies.