having fun today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehiddenme

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Today I am playing little. Right at the age of being potty trained. Thing is I am not really trying to make it to the potty. I will get up to go and then get side tracked. Stop to color or look a cool thing. When I do actually try for the potty I am wetting already. Good thing they make grown up pull ups.:thumbsup:

Sounds cool! I might have to try something like that.

I usually age play as a toddler who is being potty trained but has accidents a lot or is too lazy to go potty, one thing I do that I like is when's I finish going potty I want shake my pee pee after it so the end of it dribbles a tiny bit or very rarely if I'm going number two I'll not wipe properly and leave a little bit of mess so that it feels more authentic, just something for you to try, the second one may be a little gross so I don't do it very often but it does make you feel like a toddler who just hasn't got it figured out yet

i love just walking around in a diaper and feel it between my legs the feeling is wonderful i love to hold it until i can't take it anymore and just let it go naturally.

Adding a few new things to my game. I will pretend that some one is taking care of me and ask if I have to go potty. My answer is always no unless I am desperate or already wetting. Also going and sitting on the potty at random times even right after a accident.

thehiddenme said:
Today I am playing little. Right at the age of being potty trained. Thing is I am not really trying to make it to the potty. I will get up to go and then get side tracked. Stop to color or look a cool thing. When I do actually try for the potty I am wetting already. Good thing they make grown up pull ups.:thumbsup:

I do this a lot! Although I like running around with a bear bum when being potty trained! Like I did when I was (little) Unfortunately if I don't make it to the potty there are those little clean ups that need to be taken care of "blush"

Yolandi said:
I do this a lot! Although I like running around with a bear bum when being potty trained! Like I did when I was (little) Unfortunately if I don't make it to the potty there are those little clean ups that need to be taken care of "blush"

Lol Hopefully there are no carpets

I sometimes do something similar. I'll have an "accident" in my underpsnts while "trying to" make it to the potty. Then I have an excuse to go put on a diaper just in case anymore pee pees accidentally come out :D

thehiddenme said:
Lol Hopefully there are no carpets

Thankfully not! That's why it's no big deal! although I don't make a habit of it "blush"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back